In the Garden of Light and Shadow...

A Lover's Touch

To feel your hands upon my skin,
a lover's touch from deep within,
from gentle moans to piercing scream,
a pleasure felt from here between--
my legs adrift in joyful dream.

-Michael Faudet
Darkness loves you so very much. The shadows hold and caress you. But still, you shine so very brightly.

Very lovely, very not boring boobies.

Is there a class or lecture all women attend where you learn flashing boobs gives you the power?

Works for MsI all the time. 😉

Cheers
Aye, we typically receive a booklet in our early 20's about the power of our boobs. Some receive private lessons on just how powerful they can be and learn the secrets of twisting such power to control others. My booklet is around here, somewhere...
I would very much like to help warm them up.
I may hold you to that! The change os seasons is usually well met, but this damp chill is zapping all warmth from me.
Now, now, then—you’re giving away secrets and spoiling the mood.
If the picture is really going to match the poem, we have to assume (and believe) that your physical response is due to excitement and passion, not 🌬️🧊.
;)😁
😆
So sorry that I broke the illusion! I'll try to remember better next time. 🤪🤪
Darkness loves you so very much. The shadows hold and caress you. But still, you shine so very brightly.
The veil is thin with the approaching Halloween. The shadows grip as much as caress and drape, ghostly fingers seeking the warmth of life..

Aye, we typically receive a booklet in our early 20's about the power of our boobs. Some receive private lessons on just how powerful they can be and learn the secrets of twisting such power to control others. My booklet is around here, somewhere...
:ROFLMAO:

😆
So sorry that I broke the illusion! I'll try to remember better next time. 🤪🤪
You have to be like a magician—never reveal how the trick is done. Just go with the appearance, and with an inner wink about how you fooled us. 🐇🎩

Also, it’s great that you’ve gotten back to your poetry collection despite recent painful associations. 💋

The waves crash
upon thirsty sands
becoming that
which is
neither, both;
I'm reminded
of the day
the ocean of you
drowned
the shore in me.
-Kirk Diedrich

View attachment 2410032
(Credit goes to @akaSol for the pink hued edit. 😀)
Thank you @akaSol, what a perfect edit.

This sea we share can hold many, many forms. But I'm glad that it is one to have accepted you so.

For what a marvel it is to gaze at you, from my cavern deep below.

(Forgive me, this was not my best - my head was a little woozy you see 💋)

Last edited:
As always absolutely beautiful photo. I suppose it helps that the subject is also gorgeous! 🥰🥵😍
*blush* Thanks, honey. The lighting has been beautiful lately!
:ROFLMAO:

You have to be like a magician—never reveal how the trick is done. Just go with the appearance, and with an inner wink about how you fooled us. 🐇🎩

Also, it’s great that you’ve gotten back to your poetry collection despite recent painful associations. 💋
I think it helped to acknowledge that I was hurt and now the healing truly begins. It helps that you all seem to enjoy the poetry as well. Oh! My new book arrives on Friday! Fingers crossed it's worth the wait.
Busy day at work, so I may try a poem later, just wanted to say the pink works well😘
Aww. Hope work has been easy on ya. No need to coax out any rhymes today! Even poets need a day off from their hobby. 😁
Thank you @akaSol, what a perfect edit.

This sea we share can hold many, many forms. But I'm glad that it is one to have accepted you so.

For what a marvel it is to gaze at you, from my cavern deep below.

(Forgive me, this was not my best - my head was a little woozy you see 💋)
😁
I'll stay still in the shallows, under the full moonlight. There's no need to stay within your cavern, Kraken, you can come closer... I'll stay still while you look your fill.

Woozy? Tsk, tsk... at such a time of the day.

The waves crash
upon thirsty sands
becoming that
which is
neither, both;
I'm reminded
of the day
the ocean of you
drowned
the shore in me.
-Kirk Diedrich

View attachment 2410032
This is a luscious shot. The pink makes the black and shadow even richer. And your pictures of you in natural light are just fantastic. You know me -- I love the play of light and shadow, kiss and embrace. Your mouth and chin are wonderfully highlighted. Oh, and I may have a thing for belly buttons...

As for the poem, as I have said, at the place where water and stone and sky meet is where my soul lives. Lives, and what it loves...

Thank you for sharing, sweet Flower.

The waves crash
upon thirsty sands
becoming that
which is
neither, both;
I'm reminded
of the day
the ocean of you
drowned
the shore in me.
-Kirk Diedrich

Um... Let me see if I understand what I just read. In a poetic sense, you want me (or some other man) to drown your "shore" with my "ocean"?

Oh wait it said shore "in" me. Now it makes sense and aligns. I was reading is shore "on" me. Pesky vowels.

Cheers

Erotic. Evocative. Sensual. Romantic.

And coming from your lips? Powerful.
☺️. Thanks, sweetie. I was trying to go for a mix of all of those while toying with the sunlight streaming in.
You are a beautiful woman with a lovely voice.
Thank you kindly, hon.
Easy. It's not the hottest or tastiest thing in the room at the moment.

Cheers
Tastier... there's biscuits and gravy? French toast with filling? 🤤
Sorry for not replying in length to your last message, hon. Goldfish brain and all that.. I distracted by every little... ohhhh! Shiny...

Tastier... there's biscuits and gravy? French toast with filling? 🤤
Sorry for not replying in length to your last message, hon. Goldfish brain and all that.. I distracted by every little... ohhhh! Shiny...
Oh progress! You challenged the tasty but not the hot! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

yes-baby.png

And though I do love me some biscuits and gravy and make a mean French Toast I'd pick a serving of artistic, blonde, fun Lady Dreamer over the other hot goodies.

And because I finally watched Ted Lasso I understand the goldfish comment. Kismit!

doug-up-squirrel.jpg

Cheers

Back