In the Garden of Light and Shadow...

Polar opposites. Icey colored eyes, but scorching sexuality. Love it!
😚
So utterly erotic and sexy! Beautiful!
Thank ya, honey! 😘
My attention was so intensely fixated elsewhere that I initially didn't notice the book crime being committed at the bottom of the photo. (You're ruining the spine! Though, that damage is nothing compared to what I want to do to you.)
I did lovingly stroke the precious book and held it to my chest afterward,whispering sweet nothings to it's bent pages. It forgave me, but will you? Or will you seek recompense for it upon my presented rear?
Your photos always engage my imagination. I absolutely love the panties around your thighs.πŸ₯΅
That right there is what I strive for- to make minds churn with fantasies and trail off to create their own. I'm just the prompt for the story, you're the writer of your own tale. πŸ˜‰

A CAUTIONARY TALE
There is a girl who never returns her library books. Don't give her your heart it is unlikely you will see it again.
- Lang Leav
So many things I love...have you been perusing my dreams again?

Sillage among the stacks -- clean earth, flowers, sun, and something indefinitely, undeniably you ...

Will I catch you among the books and pictures in my mind this time? A glimpse of wild hair, a flash of eyes the color of a glacier's face...

And what dance shall we do, you and I, when I lay hold?

Last edited:
So many things I love...have you been perusing my dreams again?

Sillage among the stacks -- clean earth, flowers, sun, and something indefinitely, undeniably you ...

Will I catch you among the books and pictures in my mind this time? A glimpse of wild hair, a flash of eyes the color of a glacier's face...

And what dance shall we do, you and I, when I lay hold?

You know I keep my feet planted firmly on the ground amongst the greenery of forests deep and dark fertile earth. Dreamwalking isn't a skill a possess, but maybe, just maybe, daydreams and reality can collide from time to time.

What dance? That's an interesting question.. for shall it be gentle as a caress along aged parchment? Tracing words with tender precision? Or fierce as a prairie wind when a storm comes rolling in?

You know I keep my feet planted firmly on the ground amongst the greenery of forests deep and dark fertile earth. Dreamwalking isn't a skill a possess, but maybe, just maybe, daydreams and reality can collide from time to time.

What dance? That's an interesting question.. for shall it be gentle as a caress along aged parchment? Tracing words with tender precision? Or fierce as a prairie wind when a storm comes rolling in?
Oh, storms start with tiny zephyrs, so small they feel like breath on skin. But they build and build and build...

It’s a shame that you have to use your own hand for this, but it’s good that your other hand is free to push our buttons. πŸ“Έ
πŸ˜† I didn't feel like setting up a tripod and angling things just so. Sometimes, I just want to roll with things the way they are and see what happens. πŸ€ͺ
Oh, now this time did you catch me in the forests and fields of your mind?
Mayhaps, mayhaps, but who is to truly say? Remember I don't dream at night, only during the day. With eyes wide open and breath coming quick, do dreams visit me.
Oh, storms start with tiny zephyrs, so small they feel like breath on skin. But they build and build and build...
..until a tornado, in all it's destructive fury, wrecks the place. Will that be what happens..? πŸ€”

Um...

I know where my normal ears are but where can I find my innocent ears? Asking for a friend.

Cheers
They're in your other pants, honey. I know how you tend to take them off when at work.
So they are...unquiet?😈

If so, I promise to help clean up. πŸ˜‡
Cheeky man, yes, quite unquiet. πŸ€ͺ
Oh, my.. no confirmation, just immediate offers to help clean up afterward. πŸ˜…

They're in your other pants, honey. I know how you tend to take them off when at work.
Oh those. I left them at your place the last time I was over. Please tell me you didn't wash them! Those ears are dry clean only and if they're washed they shrink and then they'll never keep my glasses in place.

Then I'll be forced to wear a monocle. Or even worse... I'll have to wear two! Or maybe a pair of Teddy Roosevelt glasses!

Good thing other parts grow rather than shrink when wet.

Cheers

Last edited:
A Lover's Touch

To feel your hands upon my skin,
a lover's touch from deep within,
from gentle moans to piercing scream,
a pleasure felt from here between--
my legs adrift in joyful dream.

-Michael Faudet
The softness under touch,
The laugh, the smile, the blush,
Sweet whispers on the wind,
The press of a lover’s skin.
All meld as one dark glow
of desire from below…

A Lover's Touch

-Michael Faudet
Just that hot breath on the right parts of your body to make you want to arch to get full contact with a lover's lips πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ”₯

A Lover's Touch

-Michael Faudet
Very lovely, very not boring boobies.

Is there a class or lecture all women attend where you learn flashing boobs gives you the power?

Works for MsI all the time. πŸ˜‰

Cheers

Last edited:
Back