incase you didn't know

Orginally posted by WickedEve
I never know what he's going on about. He must be living inside a bag. Maybe he was calling me a bag. Or he has baggy britches. I don't know... If I think about it too much, I'll be up all night and end up with bags under my eyes.

All this repetition with the "bag" words is making me dizzy. :D

Us women need our beauty sleep. Please don't keep us awake with worrisome thoughts.

grins and smiles@twelveoone

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: incase you didn't know

WickedEve said:
Of course you do, square root, and can you see that I'm sticking something in my mouth?
Thermomter?

BooMerengue said:
Thought this needed a bump!
Thank you. You can now be the official poetry board bumper. It's a real honor. Really. Just don't forget to sing the official song while you do it--and wear purple panties. I think that's all the requirements. Oh, yeah, almost forgot the bumping pole.

WickedEve said:
Thank you. You can now be the official poetry board bumper. It's a real honor. Really. Just don't forget to sing the official song while you do it--and wear purple panties. I think that's all the requirements. Oh, yeah, almost forgot the bumping pole.

I tried to bump the boob thread but I forgot about the purple panties, damn. My bumping pole is at the shop. Glad Boo is here to be the official board bumper.

so what are we talking about?

annaswirls said:
I tried to bump the boob thread but I forgot about the purple panties, damn. My bumping pole is at the shop. Glad Boo is here to be the official board bumper.

Lust, love, trials and tribulations...

Can we not pause a moment and consider...just us?

I yearn for you, my darling.

I desire your every moment

Your every whim be answered with my hand...

Oh anna, you are so dear....

:D

Ignore me, I am being foooooolish...

annaswirls said:

sigh... I'll have to go back to the first post to see what this thread is about. I'll be back soon with info. Until then, help boo with the pole. She may use it the wrong way.

The_Fool said:

You never say anything nice like that to me. All you ever say to me is, "hey, what do you think of my poem?" I'm tired of you guys on the poetry board talking about... poetry.

WickedEve said:
You never say anything nice like that to me. All you ever say to me is, "hey, what do you think of my poem?" I'm tired of you guys on the poetry board talking about... poetry.

Eve,

Somehow I get the idea that normal romance doesn't flip your trigger.

For you it would be more like:

Forcing the door open I press forward into your place. From the look in my eyes, you know that I will offer no mercy. It is very simple. I want something. I don't want you to give it to me. I want to take it. The red bra is a nice gesture, but I won't be swayed. I'll take what I want....

The_Fool said:
Eve,

Somehow I get the idea that normal romance doesn't flip your trigger.

For you it would be more like:

Forcing the door open I press forward into your place. From the look in my eyes, you know that I will offer no mercy. It is very simple. I want something. I don't want you to give it to me. I want to take it. The red bra is a nice gesture, but I won't be swayed. I'll take what I want....
Well, yeah... I prefer that.

Hmmph!! I know how to use this pole, thankyouverymuch! But I did forget my lube... shootdang!!

I guess I have to go shopping... I own no purple panties. I go commando most of the time or I wear nice ordinary Hanes Her Way hip hugging french cut white cotton panties. I'm old, remember?? lol

But Evie?? I want that bra!

BooMerengue said:
But Evie?? I want that bra!
Then you shall have it! It will now be up for auction on ebay, along with the bone fertility figures. Feel free to bid on those, also. Bone fertility figures and red bra. Hmm... Someone's gonna have a merry christmas. :D

The_Fool said:

ooh you made me blush!

all the way down to my toes!

my every whim..... hmm

how about first a foot massage and then the laundry
then I want some of that attitude you gave Eve damn it.

WickedEve said:
Then you shall have it! It will now be up for auction on ebay, along with the bone fertility figures. Feel free to bid on those, also. Bone fertility figures and red bra. Hmm... Someone's gonna have a merry christmas. :D

it would be merrier if it were a some kind of anti-fertility boney thing.... but damn, Eve, what a fine idea~

We should do a literotica ebay hullabaloo.
I might bid on that bra.
I think I would wear it as a hat. I don't think we are the same size

*lookin very country and dumb (not that the 2 necessarily go together!) but what are bone fertility figures? Numbers? Or little penis shaped stone or PlayDoh gods?

BooMerengue said:
*lookin very country and dumb (not that the 2 necessarily go together!) but what are bone fertility figures? Numbers? Or little penis shaped stone or PlayDoh gods?
I don't know, but Eve gives me one with every erotic poem. Cute little bugger, too. Sometimes they stand up and dance.

BooMerengue said:
Ashante fertility Figures--akuaba dolls. I usually sell the wood or brass ones. Right now I have ones made of bone. They're cool. I even wrote a poem called ashante porch... it's somewhere. I forgot to submit.

WickedEve said:
Ashante fertility Figures--akuaba dolls. I usually sell the wood or brass ones. Right now I have ones made of bone. They're cool. I even wrote a poem called ashante porch... it's somewhere. I forgot to submit.

Are you selling the bra as a fertility figure, too? Just wondering.

Cerriwiden said:
Are you selling the bra as a fertility figure, too? Just wondering.
The bra is a rare cotton fabric from the south. It's knock-me-up red and it's a 36D. I'm pretty sure it's a one of a kind, which will cost you more. If you wear it on your head, like anna, that will cause its fertility powers to have a longer ways to travel down the body. I suggest you strap it to your ass or thigh. Then of course, there is the ceremony. The fertility bra should be hung from a lamp during that time.

WickedEve said:

Do you have pics? Do you have fertility dolls for neutered females?

BooMerengue said:
Do you have pics? Do you have fertility dolls for neutered females?
You know what you need? A nice phallic figure. One you can sit on the coffee table. I have a... large one... from the Congo. You can put a red bra on him and invite the neighbors over to converse about the conversation piece.

coffee and conversation

WickedEve said:
You know what you need? A nice phallic figure. One you can sit on the coffee table. I have a... large one... from the Congo. You can put a red bra on him and invite the neighbors over to converse about the conversation piece.

is there some kind of suction device attached to it? I tend to knock things off my coffee table.

just wondering

WickedEve said:
The bra is a rare cotton fabric from the south. It's knock-me-up red and it's a 36D. I'm pretty sure it's a one of a kind, which will cost you more. If you wear it on your head, like anna, that will cause its fertility powers to have a longer ways to travel down the body. I suggest you strap it to your ass or thigh. Then of course, there is the ceremony. The fertility bra should be hung from a lamp during that time.

It might fit me, although C would be better. Still, if I were to bid successfully I'd probably keep it about ten miles away. I'd want that fertility power to look down the road and say "No, that's too far to travel," and just stay home.

Anyway the last time I hung intimate clothing on a lamp--I was trying to warm up stockings, don't ask, it caught on fire and melted on the light bulb.

WickedEve said:

One of my grandsons is very interested in Military materiel (say that a few times fast!!) He would think it was a torpedo and take out a wall.

*gettin comfy...

Did I ever tell you about the time my baby grandson got into my bag of tricks?

I was cooking... heard this weird noise.."zzztttt zzztttt bmp zzztttt zzztttt bmp zzztttt zzztttt bmp. I get nervous with 4 boys and weird noises so I peeked around the corner to see the sweetest 2 yr old in the world comin' down the hall with my Silver Bullet following him, saying "Wook, Gwammy!! My new pull toy!!" It really was cool... it would go along fine- then hit the wall and bounce across the hall...

needless to say he no longer has that toy!

Back