Insert Inside

*crosses fingers*

Um, nooo, Bijou and I are nothing alike.

Her bare buttocks that so likes to be smacked is a different shape than mine.

I want to go on record as saying that perhaps the ONE thing I have not shown on this board is my actual ass.

Just haven't gotten around to finding it yet. Perhaps someday I'll rent one.

*wonders what my handprints will look like in red*

I have never seen a red handprint on a derriere that didn't look good.

What are we havin' for dinner?

bj

I want to go on record as saying that perhaps the ONE thing I have not shown on this board is my actual ass.

bj

Um, true.

But the back pic gives a pretty good idea of what follows below. Just sayin'.

And me too.

bj
Curried lentils and rice with a spinach salad.

Um, true.

But the back pic gives a pretty good idea of what follows below. Just sayin'.

And me too.

Well, there aren't any really surprising things that happen further down, that's true. Just a plain ol ass.

Though I think that pic is edited partly cause there was a minor but interesting bruise on it at the time. So I guess there's that.

So you did turn AV's on, at least for a second. You see Ange and loststar? They're especially cute at the moment.

bj

Well, there aren't any really surprising things that happen further down, that's true. Just a plain ol ass.

Though I think that pic is edited partly cause there was a minor but interesting bruise on it at the time. So I guess there's that.

So you did turn AV's on, at least for a second. You see Ange and loststar? They're especially cute at the moment.

bj

I'm sure it's a lovely ass.

I had avs on the other day when J. was flashin' everyone.

bj

They looked quite fetching on Sara's
Chicken wrapped in bacon in cheese sauce with new Jersey potatoes (note that is a lower case 'n')

I'm sure it's a lovely ass.

I had avs on the other day when J. was flashin' everyone.

Well thanks. It's practical, anyway. Place to sit, and all that.

That flash of J's was really the only time it's ESSENTIAL to have the av's on.

I mean.

I actually have that moment, still open, in another window. It'll be up until we have a power failure or I have to restart Firefox. I just can't quite bring myself to ask my geek how to do a screen-freeze preserve thing so I can keep a cock picture.

They looked quite fetching on Sara's
Chicken wrapped in bacon in cheese sauce with new Jersey potatoes (note that is a lower case 'n')

It's good that you pointed that out. If I started in on the dozen or so punchlines that occurred at the phrase 'New Jersey Potatoes' I'd piss off everyone on the east coast. And I have friends there. And possibly acquaintances who could beat me up.

*suppressing giggles*

bj

Well thanks. It's practical, anyway. Place to sit, and all that.

That flash of J's was really the only time it's ESSENTIAL to have the av's on.

I mean.

I actually have that moment, still open, in another window. It'll be up until we have a power failure or I have to restart Firefox. I just can't quite bring myself to ask my geek how to do a screen-freeze preserve thing so I can keep a cock picture.

It's good that you pointed that out. If I started in on the dozen or so punchlines that occurred at the phrase 'New Jersey Potatoes' I'd piss off everyone on the east coast. And I have friends there. And possibly acquaintances who could beat me up.

*suppressing giggles*

bj

I can tell you how to screen capture if you're really interested... write soon...leaving for Virginia in the morning...

Back