Introduction to D/s through Erotica

Damn, the quote button is giving me parse errors. :mad:

Er, the tone in my last post wasn't as nice as it could have been. Apologies. I do appreciate your viewpoint, Ebonyfire! You've made me think a little more deeply about the suitability of some of the stories I use. Just because I enjoy a story doesn't mean it's the best to point a newbie at.

I'm afraid you haven't invalidated my approach though. :D

(What can I say? I'm a stubborn bugger!)

FungiUg said:
Damn, the quote button is giving me parse errors. :mad:

Er, the tone in my last post wasn't as nice as it could have been. Apologies. I do appreciate your viewpoint, Ebonyfire! You've made me think a little more deeply about the suitability of some of the stories I use. Just because I enjoy a story doesn't mean it's the best to point a newbie at.

I'm afraid you haven't invalidated my approach though. :D

(What can I say? I'm a stubborn bugger!)

I wasn't trying to affect you in any way. Those who know Me know that I state my views and opinions whether they are popular or not. If you get something from it fine, if not, fine.

If I decide to introduce someone to D/s, they do it my way, or they go somewhere else. I do not waste my time with dabblers.

YMMV.

I had some strange experiences w/ a friend who I later determined was a Dom. In order to work through the incidents in my own mind (as being a sub was a very secret fantasy of mine), I have been exploring these experiences via stories. You are welcome to read them and see if these give a somewhat different perspective on an introduction to D/s. The first few chaps of Babylon are true (up through the restaurant), and Working Late is entirely fiction.

Working Late: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=96256

Babylon:
http://www.eroticstories.com/my/author.php?id=8229
(I'll be resubmitting this one to literotica soon - so if you can't access it here, check back to my stories in a week or so, or email me for the file.)

TR:kiss:

Re: This is not about educating subbies, but about introductions to D/s

FungiUg said:
Yes, but you told us earlier that you were too impatient to go about introducing submissives to D/s at all.

That is not what I said.

Back