is 24/7 actually a reality?

Salutations to all.
We vary, though I'm the Domme in the relationship, though that surpises no one who knows me well. But its not a "24/7" thing- some things are his department- like the car, and others are mine- like health care stuff, cause that's where our specialties lie.

The concept of 24/7 doesn't bother me (nor does it appeal for that matter). Just the mathematical incorrectness of the term.

24x7, surely? After all, were it really 24/7, then it would be around about 3.5 hours a week...

:devil:

Then that applies beautifully to me.

I need a rel. in which people function independently and I can force the issue when the fancy strikes me, which is about that much.

Greater expectations of frequent Domme assertions, cause ME to feel like the slave.

Vixandra said:
Salutations to all.
We vary, though I'm the Domme in the relationship, though that surpises no one who knows me well. But its not a "24/7" thing- some things are his department- like the car, and others are mine- like health care stuff, cause that's where our specialties lie.

Would have to say though we identify as 24/7 (24x7 for Fungi and his mathematic sensibilities..LOL), we live a similar existence. Is what I refer to when I say he utilises my skills and gifts to his advantage and needs. If I excel in an area he does not, or doesn't want to have to bother with, it is part of my set of duties to perform that task to the best of my ability for him. It makes good sense also now I am staying at home instead of working fulltime outside the home. Regardless of who does what though, it is under his direction and discretion of control as to where, and on what, I spend time throughout the day and night.

Catalina :rose:

Back