Is oral stimulation....

ownedsubgal said:
it all depends on so many things...i personally do not care to have oral sex performed on me, because it feels unnatural to my deeply submissive nature. yet i do not automatically find it submissive for someone to perform the act. a Dominant for instance, wanting to control the submissive's pleasure, wanting the power of arousing them (for a sub who actually enjoys it), i do not view as submissive in the least. likewise, when a Dominant simply wants to do it because they feel like it, regardless of what the submissive wants or doesn't want. they're just in the mood to taste some pussy, so they will, and that's that. there's nothing submissive about that either. however when someone is performing oral sex for the unselfish purpose of pleasing another (and not controlling another's pleasure)...yes i see that as very submissive. so it's not the act so much as the intentions behind it, but for me, it will never feel natural or comfortable to receive it.

A question.. (Starting with the understanding that people are as individualistic as cats, or worse.)
Oral sex, the recieving, in relation to submission.
Would/does it make a difference if the act is coupled with circumstances (IE bondage) where there can be no question about who is controlling the situation?
Yes, I know that some will say that the Dom/me/top etc is always in charge of the situation.
But I am speaking of the internal perception.

Thank you for all your replies, its nice to see som Doms adding to things. How about some sub males, would like to know how you feel about it....Dominant females also?

EKVITKAR said:
A question.. (Starting with the understanding that people are as individualistic as cats, or worse.)
Oral sex, the recieving, in relation to submission.
Would/does it make a difference if the act is coupled with circumstances (IE bondage) where there can be no question about who is controlling the situation?
Yes, I know that some will say that the Dom/me/top etc is always in charge of the situation.
But I am speaking of the internal perception.

good question EKVITKAR....of course being bound while receiving oral would make a difference...at least, in how i viewed the person performing the oral. in such a situation, there would be no doubt in my mind that i would be with a Dominant person and that it is not about "me", but him and what he wants. still, it would make the experience no less uncomfortable and unnatural feeling in my crazy lil mind.

There is probably not "breed of sumbisives", however there is still a very big difference between many persons, so it's hard to say something on what everyone agree :D
For different persons are normal to have different views of single subject ;)
Some subs probably need a bit extreme stimulation of their clits to give them pain and make them accept the way their dom want to taste their pussies :D

Kajira Callista said:
Thank you for all your replies, its nice to see som Doms adding to things. How about some sub males, would like to know how you feel about it....Dominant females also?

That is the challenge in creating a separate thread that does not address Dominant females and male submissives directly - this is nearly the same male Dom/female sub conversation that has been had before, and simply because of the majority at BDSM Lit, most conversations follow the same theme.

I do what I like

I love going down on a woman. Laying there, my hard cock pressed between me and the bed, her hips grinding my face, trying to hold her down while she bucks and and screams, has actually made me cum. I love having her on all fours, humiliating her while I do it......holding her cheeks open wide, painfully wide, trying split her open.......spitting into her wide open, exposed fuckhole........using it to my whim. Slapping, pinching, tugging.....I love fingering her till she squirts all over my face and neck and having her lick her juices off of me. Submissive, hell no, her pussy is mine, to enjoy how I want. Lick it till she cums, whip it till she cries or some devilish combination of both.

ok so where are the sub males??? would love to hear from you.

And thank you everyone else for your opinions.

First off is the "damned what anyone else tells me, a Dominant postion could be tied to a board if I make it so." response.

Second of all is a notion of the giver as "stud" in a lesbian exchange, still fairly common in women's circles. I can adopt this active "stud" stance quite happily.

Third of all, I happen to like sucking dick, and I'll not be apologetic about it. I'm not honoring serving or servicing my boy when I choose to do this, I'm making use of a body part in a way I enjoy.
It's a lot like the way I feel going down on a woman, only with different mechanics, and I feel quite in control.

At the moment for me, any kind of domination has to be giving a girl sexual pleasure in the short to medium term.

I understand that some people are into a bigger picture and that is also interesting.

Back