Is someone in here talking about my stories?

WOW

So now I am a potential rapist????? What the hell? Just because I write Non consent stories? Non consent means.....from what I have read here, just role play. Hmmmm I thought non consent meant against the person's will. I was so wrong. I didn't realize. I've read other non consent stories ( in Lit) and they're about rape too. MY GOD EVERYONE IN THE NON CONSENT AREA ARE RAPISTS!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!! Now I remember why I don't come here. Everyone jumps to conclusions way too fast. I'll start changing my stories so they won't be so naughty. Or maybe you should goto the library and read some teen romance books. From what I hear they're safe. I am done here.

Demon

Hi AD,

as to the rapist thing,

I did say earlier in this thread.

Mlledelaplumebleu:
//He [AD] sees brutalization and rape as a justified means of leveling the playing field. //

[pure:]
Where is the evidence, regarding AD, Mlle? Is it because a character in one of AD's stories rapes?

The request for evidence was never answered and that should speak volumes to you and others. The most that was said by her after that request was that she wished she hadn't started discussing you personally.

I simply don't believe there's much to go on regarding evidence of what sort of person you really are, behind the narrators' masks.

So I believe like everyone else you deserve the benefit of the doubt.

After all, the incest writers around here aren't generally accused of being likely perpetrators.

J.

Last edited:
Very good

If anyone has questions for me....just private message me. I will try to answer any questions you have for me ok? I have just tried my hand at the horror category. I just put it in tonight. Hope you like it.
Demon
P.s And no I do not have sex with zombies! LOL
Bye all

Re: WOW

americandemon said:
So now I am a potential rapist????? What the hell? Just because I write Non consent stories? Non consent means.....from what I have read here, just role play. Hmmmm I thought non consent meant against the person's will. I was so wrong. I didn't realize. I've read other non consent stories ( in Lit) and they're about rape too. MY GOD EVERYONE IN THE NON CONSENT AREA ARE RAPISTS!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!! Now I remember why I don't come here. Everyone jumps to conclusions way too fast. I'll start changing my stories so they won't be so naughty. Or maybe you should goto the library and read some teen romance books. From what I hear they're safe. I am done here.

Demon

Rapist, no. Comedian, perhaps inadvertent, yes:

......Yesterday she giggled and said, "You're never going to get this," and patted her ass.

That was the last straw! I thought to myself, 'I will have that ass!'

A smile came across my face as I came up with my plan for her ass.....

Back