Is that *you* in your av?

If I was young, good looking and well endowed, (or even just one of them!) I might be tempted to have a personal av.

Nevertheless my avatar does make a personal statement about me. I adore the opera, 'Der Rosenkavalier' and in Act 2 Octavian presents Sophie with a silver rose.

And the silver rose is more visually appealing than I could ever be.

Octavian

My avs are never me; I'm too conscious of my secret life being kept a secret. At the moment my av is Dr Perry Cox. My sigs are much more me than my avs. Most of them will say something that I personally believe in, especially the excerpts from my diary. Of course today's is one of the flippant ones.

Only one person on here has ever seen a photo of me. And in that one I was wearing sunglasses and had my hair gelled in a weird way.

The Earl

Me as a Gura

I decided to post my real self after 500 hopefully not too inan (etc.) posts. The Swedish dish* wondered why I was purple so I thought I'd repeat it here. I only get deeply hued when horny or sexually sated (colors vary by you know what). Since adolescence it's been nearly impossible to get a 'natural' photo taken, the last was a year ago when I had to work overtime. At any rate, this photo is only two years old. I was in Vienna visiting my brother after I went to Venice so I was very bright for some time after my first gondola *ride*. ;)

The Purple One

Hey, Gabe

No distinguishing sexual characteristics? One small (?) stroke? ;)

LOL!

You're a witty bloke.

Send me the private pri, uh, pic. :devil:

I've seen some other pix of you, Blacksnake, and am just about ready to revise my perennial skepticism about realistic cock lengths. :catgrin:

SlickTony said:
I've seen some other pix of you, Blacksnake, and am just about ready to revise my perennial skepticism about realistic cock lengths. :catgrin:

lol

Back