Is that *you* in your av?

Noooo!. Bring back the old av Sarah. I liked that one.

The dirty young Earl

SlickTony said:
I've seen some other pix of you, Blacksnake, and am just about ready to revise my perennial skepticism about realistic cock lengths. :catgrin:
Yeah, I'm for voting this Blacksnake dude off the forum. He's makin' the rest of us dudes look bad, er small, uh tiny, umm insignificant.

but, it's in his genes. Or, should I say it isn't in mine?

Oh, the AV? Currently, it is my bud, Alfred. He could be my brother, if he had just a bit more hair, and if I was a better writer.

KillerMuffin said:
Yes, that's my neck. It's also my jaw and my hair. But that's not my smile. I have no idea where it came from. I'm a sourpuss.
For some reason, I have always pictured you as a blonde.

Re: Oh, man

perdita said:
Not only did you tell me your other AV wasn't real, now I find out you have a missus. (I don't have a mister btw, I ate the one in my AV.)

Pining Perdita :(
My AV isn't real, either, but I don't have a missus. Well, I have had a few misses.

Svenskaflicka > nope ... I've been using that handle off and on for almost ten years now (it's the surname of a character in my first book). I've heard good things about that HP fanfic author, though I haven't read her work.

Sabledrake

I recommend her, Sabledrake. She's Goooood. And I recommend myself, too. My latest HP fan fic is coming up on restricted section shortly, I've been informed.

Of course it is

Sure that's me. I'm a dead ringer for Plutarch. But seriously folks, that's not me. It is, however, a very accurate impression of how feel a lot of the time.

RF

Due to the emphasis placed upon organ sizes in this forum, my personal nude Avatar is delayed until I can afford the proper lens to impart a sufficient amount of image distortion.

Does anybody know where I can buy a fisheye lens, cheap? :(

Personal aside to DVS, since you are sporting a Hitchcockian Avatar:

When Alfred Hitchcock moved from England to work in Hollywood, the informal Yanks shortened his surname into the nickname, “Hitch.”

In response, Hitchcock would pick the most inappropriate people he could find, to complain, “Did you know, they have amputated my cock?” :eek:

Similar woes. :rolleyes:

for 4 years

That was me for four years.

:D

My absolutely favorite piece of art. So in a way it is me.

:rose: b

for Quasi

I'm just jumping into this thread to say I am thoroughly enjoying the recent Quasimodem posts about the board. "Quasi" the preface has a lewdness to it for me.

The real me was up for a few days only, got tired of my own face all over the screen. This one, as Svenska pointed out somewhere, is an aspect of me - a naughty virgen.

Purr, Pear, Perdy, Perdita

Is that me in the AV?

Obviously "Cheeky" isn't me. On occasion, though, I use a temporary standin for her. In those cases, it's me.
MG

I'm glad I haven't heard anyone yelling "Ohmagawd, Svenska, what has HAPPENED to you???:eek: " when comparing my 2 self-AV's.

Svenskaflicka said:
I'm glad I haven't heard anyone yelling "Ohmagawd, Svenska, what has HAPPENED to you???:eek: " when comparing my 2 self-AV's.
They wouldn't dare!

Of course, as this thread dates and as Avs change the replies become more or less accurate. In three months time, what is someone casually scanning the threads going to think of what we look like then?

An Av is our choice for us to express ourselves ... that makes it kind of like us ... but not necessarily *US*.

BTW, I look better in profile.

GL

shortest distance between two points

Gabriel_Lee said:
BTW, I look better in profile.
My caption above could be your Lit. name if you posted your profile.

I agree; "Our AV's, Ourselves". Could be an interesting Lit. book.

Perdita (the multiple personality AV)

G-Lee's profile

or it could like this:

|
|-
|

or:

|
|--
|

or:

|
|---
|

etc.

Perdita

I can only admire your Euclidean wit. (To say nothing of your witty lines)

:)

Gabriel :rose:

I love science (and scientists)

Gabriel_Lee said:
Perdita

I can only admire your Euclidean wit.
Umm, Euclitilingus. I'll have to research the possibilities with MathGurl.

Thanks for the tulip. *xo's, Perdita

*my special equation for bliss

Re: for 4 years

bridgetkeeney said:
That was me for four years.

:D

My absolutely favorite piece of art. So in a way it is me.

:rose: b

A red rose on ivory keys was my favorite piece.

SlickTony said:
I've seen some other pix of you, Blacksnake, and am just about ready to revise my perennial skepticism about realistic cock lengths. :catgrin:

:eek: be care with those claws :rose:

Back