Is there a US equivalent of "Essex Girl"?

What do you call an Essex girl with two brain cells?
Pregnant.

Why should you never try and eat ice cream out of an Essex girl's pussy?
Cause no-one can eat that much ice-cream.

Have you heard about the Essex girl who was so stupid that she failed a blood test?

The Earl

I think the question has been answered

Thank you for the information.

Sorority girls seem to fit. Essex Girl jokes are now so old that there has even been a TV series with real Essex women demonstrating that they are or are not just like the jokes.

Now Surrey Girls - they are soo polite:

What does a Surrey Girl do the morning after she has been gang-raped?
Dictates twenty thank you letters to her personal secretary.

What do you give a Surrey Girl as a wedding present?
Another stable block.

What is the difference between a Surrey Girl and her horse?
Her horse doesn't write thank you letters.

Perhaps Surrey Girls equate to Valley Girls except they look more like their horses. A Surrey Girl without at least one horse is unthinkable.

Og.

United States of Essex

My guess is that every country has it's equivalent of Essex-girl and Surrey-girl - I once described the former to a German colleague and he said "ah yes, we have Essex, too - we call it Bavaria"

Anyone know what the other foreign equivalents might be?

Re: United States of Essex

Arkontheroof said:
My guess is that every country has it's equivalent of Essex-girl and Surrey-girl - I once described the former to a German colleague and he said "ah yes, we have Essex, too - we call it Bavaria"

Goodness gracious, I'm a natural blonde and a Bavarian wench. At least I didn't join a sorority! :rose:

Great moments for all who peek at my words,
Lascivious Wanton

another 'Essex Girl' joke

A man was in the bar and was telling a succession of Essex girl jokes.
Finally a blonde sitting at an adjacent table had had enough of them and her patience snapped.
“Do you mind?” she said as she glared at him, “I happen to be an Essex girl!”
“I am so sorry,” he replied, “I didn’t know. I will tell the next joke very slowly.”

Octavian

Back