It’ll never be over after November ‘24.

Yup, if the MAGAts get violent again, more of them will serve time.
Or get put down like the traitors they are.

protester-capitol-shot-dies.jpg

^^ The best kind of trump supporter.

J.O. Vonce finally gave an answer Wednesday about whether Trump lost in 2020 to Biden…

Trump certainly wasn’t kidding when he told crowds that you won’t have to vote after this election because that’s the GOP’s aim is to do away with elections going forward.

I mean what other outcome would they be looking for when they can’t answer a simple fucking question like 2+2=4. The votes were counted across the country, the elections certified in all 50 states, no obvious proof of voter fraud—and yet you still see brain dead cult followers in media reports when they joyfully trot out these boobs that say it was stolen. Yeah, stolen like “man we were robbed” after leaving a ball game when your team lost because they flat out sucked.

It’s embarrassing that Orange Fuhrer and Vonce aren’t constantly bombarded with questions and concerns by the media about why they think that the 2020 election was stolen. It’s just as feeble minded as saying water is dry and sunshine dissolves brain matter if you don’t wear a hat.

When the election goes to Harris, I fear that we’re going to see a purge-like uproar that would make J6 look like a kiddie birthday party.

View attachment 2410128
I think the key this time is just not to humor the lying and whining in order to mollify all the losers. You can't debate and persuade people who live in a different reality. Just ignore them.

(says the guy who just can't resist slapping clown shoes on MAGA morons 🤷)

Last edited:
You are correct. The fight against authoritarianism, fascism and autocracy never ends.

Why anyone thinks or thought it does is part of the reason we are in this serious of a fight against it.

At least Gen Z is waking up. Hopefully they wake up even more. And bring the millennials with them.

I recall the Dems raising hell in 2016. They had different lines then, like Russian collusion, misinformation, etc., the same song with different lyrics.
We all raised hell due to outside (Russian) disinformation, Trump's campaign, including his children, working directly with Russian agents, Comey unethically planting unsubstantiated legal seeds of doubt, etc. None of us ever questioned the legitimacy of the election process itself, nor did we ever accuse election officials or poll workers of foul play. We may have bitched our lungs out about the electoral college system, but we never said the election was stolen from Hilary. And Hilary herself conceded the next morning.

Very, very different song.

Still waiting for that list of people that you claimed lost their rights under Trump. :)
Sorry, I don't have the names of all the millions of women who lost their rights to bodily autonomy because of Trump. But I know your side is trying to make a list of every pregnant woman in America and keep tabs on her pregnancy from now on.

A friendly reminder of a rule here: Do not threaten other people. Do not post images or words directly or indirectly implying threats or encouragement of physical harm.

And there are government agencies monitoring boards like this. They keep records of threats, especially against a presidential candidate.

Sorry, I don't have the names of all the millions of women who lost their rights to bodily autonomy because of Trump. But I know your side is trying to make a list of every pregnant woman in America and keep tabs on her pregnancy from now on.
You're saying a woman who wants an abortion can't get one? :)

You're saying a woman who wants an abortion can't get one? :)
In many states, no. And I'm tired of your passive-aggressive cunt replies. You don't actually add anything to any conversation on here. You are literally just a pathetic troll with nothing substantive to offer. Go fuck yourself. Hard.

Last edited:
In many states, no. And I'm tired of your passive-aggressive cunt replies. You don't actually add anything to any conversation on you. You are literally just a pathetic troll with nothing substantive to offer. Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I have had to travel to different states for medical procedures. So you still haven't given one example of people losing any rights. Is that less passive? :)

I have had to travel to different states for medical procedures. So you still haven't given one example of people losing any rights. Is that less passive? :)
That doesn't mean you didn't have the right to have that medical procedure in your state. I just gave you one example of millions of women losing their rights within their states. Some states are trying to pass laws to prevent women from even traveling to other states to receive abortions. You're still retarded, you're still passive-aggressive, and you're not worth my time anymore.

Ignored.

You have lost rights, if the reason you had to travel out of state was because the medical procedure you needed was illegal in the state you were in.

Back