It’ll never be over after November ‘24.

That doesn't mean you didn't have the right to have that medical procedure in your state. I just gave you one example of millions of women losing their rights within their states. Some states are trying to pass laws to prevent women from even traveling to other states to receive abortions. You're still retarded, you're still passive-aggressive, and you're not worth my time anymore.

Ignored.
They have only lost convenience. :)

I've said nothing dishonest. Feel free to link anything I've said dishonestly. :)
Post #52. And #54. That is not merely an expression of a different opinion, it is intellectual dishonesty -- you know you're wrong and you just don't care.

Last edited:
Yup, if the MAGAts get violent again, more of them will serve time.

The leader of the Proud Boys was/is an FBI informer. trump himself has finally admitted he lost the election. WHO are the trumptards going to follow now... David Duke ?

regarding 'st. ann'
That doesn't mean you didn't have the right to have that medical procedure in your state. I just gave you one example of millions of women losing their rights within their states. Some states are trying to pass laws to prevent women from even traveling to other states to receive abortions. You're still retarded, you're still passive-aggressive, and you're not worth my time anymore.

Ignored.
they never were :)

If he had won he would be president today. :)
THANK you, Olga Tatiana Karamenova, or whatever your name is, for finally fessing up and admitting it.

And thank you for your "Rubles" comment. Much like Renard Ruse, and a few other posters, you have finally outed yourself as a Russian bot/troll. No need to keep trolling this forum, then since we now know you for what you are.

Back