It's The 2004 Literotica Valentine's Day Story Contest!

Contest...

Good to see my entry made it in... first time one of my stories is up for competing!

Great work so far by everyone... this is going to be a good one!

Maintain and Check Six!

Stephen

Valentines Day Story

My story is posted and very quickly, I might add, but only the first four pages are available. most of the sex part is unavalable.

Mine is posted - Squirrel Valentine - but is getting bashed.

Perhaps I should write another. There's still time.

Come on, AH people. There is room for more entries. It is good for all your stories to get noticed in a contest.

Og

InsatiableMe said:
Why is that? :confused:

:confused: If you are asking me why it didn't all print, I have no idea. Either I accidently didn't copy all of it to paste or I did, but somebody else didn't transfer all of it. I have submitted an edited version but the rating is about 4.25 with about 18 votes and I don't know if I can overcome that not very good start.:(

It has been fixed now.:)

Last edited:
oggbashan said:

Og

I'm so curious. Tried to wait until I finish mine before reading others' entries, but now... *sigh*

Don't get discouraged, Dampy.

You have a distinctive 'voice'. Use it.

Og

Nah. Not discouraged. Just referring to the fact that I don't have time to write mine and then you get me curious with that name you gave your story and now I HAVE to go and read it. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliment. :):rose:

My entry is "Who sent the card?".

It is attracting views; votes and helas, suggestive feedback.

I don't think my story says that I want to cooperate in a relationship.

Do I need to know a man's claimed dimensions?

Jeanne (Happy to be a lone writer. Not alone in any other sense.)

Boxlicker101 said:
It has been fixed now.:)

Well, that's good that it's fixed now. :) That's why I had asked you "why". I was curious why only half of a story was posted! :eek:

oggbashan said:

Come on, AH people. There is room for more entries. It is good for all your stories to get noticed in a contest.

Og

Og,
Why is it getting bashed? I read it and liked it. Just had one real comment on it (sent to you by the feedback form).

I feel proud of myself. I've actually read all of the entries and voted on a few. Some I will need to re-read before I vote.

And yes, I am working on an entry. Was aiming for a one Lit page story as I felt lazy, but of course I'm nowhere near half of the plot yet! We'll see if it makes the deadline...

/LP

Lovepotion69 said:
Og,
Why is it getting bashed? I read it and liked it. Just had one real comment on it (sent to you by the feedback form).
/LP

Read and replied to your feedback. Thank you.

I think there is too much painful reality in the story for some readers.

It is a love story. Some of the love is altruistic.

Writing it from the pov of a man who can't see beyond his infatuation seems to have confused some - and, as usual with my stories, there aren't enough detailed descriptions of bonking.

There is not much in the next one, either.

Og

Last edited:
Good stuff all round

Lots of great entries... am still surprised as to the many flavors of love out there. ^_^

Just out of couriousity, anyone that read my story... did you figure out the meanings with the trail of roses?

A extra cyber cookie to the first person that does. ^_^

Stephen

The Short One is endorsed.

My short Valentine Story 'E-mail Valentine' has been given my first ever E.

Thank you.

Og does a happy (but stately) dance.

:nana:

Og,

Congratulations on the E.

You wrote a beautiful story, and ...
to the point. :devil: :rose: :D

Thank you, Black Tulip.

I am in a state of shock.

The Short One has an E but not many votes yet.

The Long One has an H and enough votes to be in the competition. Recent votes have been generous.

I'm tempted to write another but I don't think I could maintain the standard.

Og

I recieved an H for mine :D

Now for the dumb newbie writer question...whats an H for other than it is something special?

I'm still in shock after last year's Survivor. I might not recover in time to squeeze out a romance story.

Back