JD Vance Fired by Trump Watch Thread

So you don't like Walz?

:eek: LOL. Honestly, is that really a question? Actually, I don't dislike him. I think he's a slug, or a toad, I haven't made up my mind, and I'd disinfect my hand if I had to shake hands with him, and obviously his political views are ones I think are reprehensible, but other than that he seems a fairly typical Democrat and one no more likeable than any other. He certainly doesn't stand out as more dislikeable, let me put it that way.

:eek: LOL. Honestly, is that really a question? Actually, I don't dislike him. I think he's a slug, or a toad, I haven't made up my mind, and I'd disinfect my hand if I had to shake hands with him, and obviously his political views are ones I think are reprehensible, but other than that he seems a fairly typical Democrat and one no more likeable than any other. He certainly doesn't stand out as more dislikeable, let me put it that way.
That's a long answer to a yes or no question.

What a shock—a Trumptard that judges a book before even seeing the cover. Not like they can read anyway.

Only if he’s allowed to bring his emotional support couch on stage with him.
Don't even know you....That's the best you have...??...The Border..The Fentanyl crisis...325K children lost...The Cartels making billions...The Economy...Historic inflation crushing the middle class due to fiscal irresponsibility...Law & Order...The list is endless at this moment....You talk about a support couch....As pathetic as VP Harris saying she going to create an "Oportunity Economy for a new way forward"...Where has she been the last 3.5 years..???

Let’s see how JD explains his radical changes on Trump

Quote his shit back to him

He is a WHORE

Fry his ass on abortions. Alien terrorists killing Americans. Trump’s court is allowing American women to die !!

Period!

Welfare ? Childcare ?? Get your mom and dad to step up!! Out of touch !!!

Don't even know you....That's the best you have...??...The Border..The Fentanyl crisis...325K children lost...The Cartels making billions...The Economy...Historic inflation crushing the middle class due to fiscal irresponsibility...Law & Order...The list is endless at this moment....You talk about a support couch....As pathetic as VP Harris saying she going to create an "Oportunity Economy for a new way forward"...Where has she been the last 3.5 years..???
Hmmm? For part of it weighed down by a Do NOTHING Congress !! Thanks for asking

Trump put off border fix, so the latest Fentanyl deaths are on him! Plus 1 million Covid deaths

Cartels? Shit. The CIA used cocaine and crack to fund their little wars

Hmmm? For part of it weighed down by a Do NOTHING Congress !! Thanks for asking

Trump put off border fix, so the latest Fentanyl deaths are on him! Plus 1 million Covid deaths

Cartels? Shit. The CIA used cocaine and crack to fund their little wars
Little lite on actual history and true details ..!!...The border was historically sealed until January 21st of 2021'...More COVID deaths under the Biden / Harris administration...The CARTEL's are currently in charge of all money making businesses....Most disgusting the enslaving of young women and children....So the fix was to allow 5M a year across border...??

Little lite on actual history and true details ..!!...The border was historically sealed until January 21st of 2021'...More COVID deaths under the Biden / Harris administration...The CARTEL's are currently in charge of all money making businesses....Most disgusting the enslaving of young women and children....So the fix was to allow 5M a year across border...??
^^^
Wackadoodle alert. 🚨

Since you’re too dense to get a joke, I’ll go ahead and play.

The border: could have been more under control, but Orange Fuhrer runs the GOP and told them not to pass their own fucking bill.

Fentanyl crisis: when you can figure out how to stop the Chinese from importing the chemicals to the Mexicans who then import it to the US—then I’ll give in and say you have a brain. Until then, you got nothing.

325k children lost: you mean other than the kids that Orange Fuhrer forcibly separated from their families at the border?

The economy (and inflation): doing better now after Orange Fuhrer said, “it’ll just go away” to covid after a million people died in the US and then locked the entire country down because masks and vaccines are bad. Stock market is way up since 2021. Gas prices are down. Food costs are up mostly because the corporations are price fixing while they try to get 45 back into office. As soon as Biden proposed a corporate tax hike and higher taxes on million/billionaires, all of a sudden prices go through the roof while continuing to blame a (now) non-existent supply chain issue.

Law & Order (done done!): yeah that’s still a bit of a problem since 45 has been chipping away at infrastructure. He shrugged it off while he played golf more than any other sitting president while fleecing the Treasury with his gimmicks and graft.

Where was Harris for the last 3.5 years? Why playing golf all the time—oh wait, that was Trump, sorry. She was fulfilling her role as Vice-President to President Joe Biden. What was she supposed to do when she’s not the President?

The border was historically sealed until January 21st of 2021'

Total bullshit.
https://www.politifact.com/article/2024/feb/02/ask-politifact-can-joe-biden-shut-down-the-border/
"No president has the authority to simply shut the border to migrants," Reichlin-Melnick said.

More COVID deaths under the Biden / Harris administration

You are completely and utterly full of shit. Which one of your brown stinky holes did you pull that lie from?

Yeah dipshit
It’s called exponential growth
Who told Trump that Covid was air born
Why didn’t he tell us??

One million deaths in his head!
Period

Last edited:
Wait a gosh darn minute. There were more deaths in four years from a disease that Trump's minions have been spreading and dying and killing others from by constantly refusing to follow any safety protocols or take any safety measures than there were in six months when people actually quarantined and kept social distance? Are you sure? That's just crazy. 🙄

Obviously your easily rattled and short of intellectual details on the topics...!!...LOL...!!!

ok, i just can't...

ignore for this one

Yeah dipshit
It’s called exponential growth
Who told Trump Covid was airborn
Why didn’t he tell us??

One million deaths in his head!
Period
Next thing to come from you is it started in the wet market..!!...LOL...Just keep showing how little you know...Painfully obvious now..!

Back