Joe Biden Hands America Another Strategic Defeat

You see this is one of the key differences between Left and Right. As partisan as we can we were hopeful when Trump engaged Kim. Happy when they crossed the demilitirazed Zone and even showed for the Olympics. Turned out to be all for show but that's fine. We weren't blindly anti-Trump.

Meanwhile RG never said SHIT about MAGA being wrong about funding the Ukraine but is here acting like Putin's the bad guy. I don't care about some base on the otherside of the planet vs 1000 American lives. Let them have that shit.

The only thing consistent on the Right is Liberal Tears are yummy.
Just because Putin is a bad guy doesn't mean we should go to war with Russia and risk a nuclear holocaust. We have no security treaty with Ukraine. Europe needs to learn how to take care of themselves, We have more problems here at home. That base in Africa cost you a 100 million dollars. It probably never should have been built, but it was and now you see no reason why it shouldn't be turned over to the guy you hate so much, Putin. So let's not talk about consistency.

Just because Putin is a bad guy doesn't mean we should go to war with Russia and risk a nuclear holocaust. We have no security treaty with Ukraine. Europe needs to learn how to take care of themselves, We have more problems here at home. That base in Africa cost you a 100 million dollars. It probably never should have been built, but it was and now you see no reason why it shouldn't be turned over to the guy you hate so much, Putin. So let's not talk about consistency.
We aren't at war with Russia.

Russia, however, started a war with Ukraine.

So this American “thinker”, all they can think about is how bad democrats are?

Good “source” you have found. Keep finding more and more of them.
Yes we know if it isn't a Marxist propaganda center you wet your pants about "sources." You never bother to check out or refute any of the facts presented. Go back to MSNBC and the girls.

"I don't know who this guy is....but I believe him anyway because
B
D
S"
I don't believe it, It's a couple of days old and nothing of the sort has been said on the news that I've seen. It's the kind of information warfare we have to sift through these days. There are plenty in Congress and on the left that would love to see our troops in Ukraine.

I don't believe it, It's a couple of days old and nothing of the sort has been said on the news that I've seen. It's the kind of information warfare we have to sift through these days. There are plenty in Congress and on the left that would love to see our troops in Ukraine.
So you don't believe it yet you're sharing it.

Of course ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

Yes we know if it isn't a Marxist propaganda center you wet your pants about "sources." You never bother to check out or refute any of the facts presented. Go back to MSNBC and the girls.
Nah, places I go for information have legit journalists. Yours are guys yelling “mom, meatloaf!” from the basement.

Weird how it was cool when 45 pulled us out of Somalia.

Looks like so far the official sources are saying US troops in Romania, possibly to keep Moldova quiet.
If Melania's quest to have 18-year-old Barron Trump installed as King of Slovenia fails, I believe overthrowing the Moldavan government with US troops is her backup plan for Barron.

Back