Jumping the Shark

The good thing about the young ones, is that they haven't learned any perversions yet.

The bad thing about the young ones, is that it takes a helluva long time to teach them all the perversions they need to know to be good in bed...

As the female comedian Rhona Cameron noted (before she came out) "Old enough for a paper-round? Old enough to go down on me."

Gauche

Hey Svenska

Svenskaflicka said:
A paedophile's dream...:p

Hey Svenska, a little off topic, well they are young I suppose, just to p*** you off a little. My son's had a read of the first print run, he's working at the book distribution warehouse for a holiday job and the first copies came in today for dist next week.

Wanna know anything, hehe!! Still only 7 days now love.

pops.........
:D

gauchecritic said:
Paper-Route as you Yankees mispronounce.
I have a U.S. passport but I am NOT a Yank. All Mexican as far back as I can trace, and fyi I live in the "former" Mexico (Calif.)

Calling me a Yank is eqivalant to calling Flicka Sven! :mad:

Re: Hey Svenska

pop_54 said:
Hey Svenska, a little off topic, well they are young I suppose, just to p*** you off a little. My son's had a read of the first print run, he's working at the book distribution warehouse for a holiday job and the first copies came in today for dist next week.

Wanna know anything, hehe!! Still only 7 days now love.

pops.........
:D

4 more days... just 4 more days... *chanting mantra while packing*

Back