Just dropped in to spread the joy- have you seen this? (laughing)

perdita said:
Not for a dyke. Ah ha ha, couldn't help myself, Dest.

abjectly, Perdita :p

It's okay dita I suspect that was just your old age rearing it's head. :)

geez people think once they're over the half century mark they can say whatever they want.:D

destinie21 said:
Does anyone know of any throat remedy that is not terrible tasting but really works?
Screaming. For me at least, no matter how out of shape, or how bad a cold I have, it works wonders for the short term effect to just flog the little fuckers into shape. It's probably bad if you have to do it every night for over a week though.

/Ice - or is that IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCEEEEEEE!!!! ?

Seriously, Dest, for me it's always Cinzano Bianco (the red if the white's not available) with lots of lemon over ice.

Perd

destinie21 said:
It's okay dita I suspect that was just your old age rearing it's head. :)
geez people think once they're over the half century mark they can say whatever they want.:D
Ha ha ha, Dest. You're right, the best part of being my age is saying what I like (almost all the time). And the rearing head loves 'head' still.

'dita :p

perdita said:
Ha ha ha, Dest. You're right, the best part of being my age is saying what I like (almost all the time). And the rearing head loves 'head' still.

'dita :p

Hmmm maybe I'm a 50+ woman disguised as a 21 y/o. :)
Cuz i say whatever I want (with polite exception) most of the time. Or maybe I'm just a bitch. lol Okay forget the maybe part.

ps: Who doesn't love "head" when it's done right.

The Mrs. who may be a bitch but knows how to do 'it' right.
:p

destinie21 said:
Hmmm maybe I'm a 50+ woman disguised as a 21 y/o. :)
Cuz i say whatever I want (with polite exception) most of the time. Or maybe I'm just a bitch. lol Okay forget the maybe part.

ps: Who doesn't love "head" when it's done right.

The Mrs. who may be a bitch but knows how to do 'it' right.
:p

Hey, Destinie, and Perdita!

The difference between being Perdita's and my age and yours, Destinie is that you say what you want, don't care what others think because you know you are right. We say what we want, may or may not care what others think, and don't care whether they know we are right or not . . . Because we know. ;)

Back