Just Me ๐Ÿ˜Š

This week we had a all hands event at work and they had folks from other offices get together here. Yesterday after work, a few of us went out for drinks including a co-worker who I've always had this semi innocent flirtatious thing going, even though we had never met him person before. Our chemistry and person was off the charts. My husband told me that if I had a shot, to go for it and so here I am waking up in his hotel room. He still has a few hours before he has to leave for the airport, so going to make use of this company paid hotel room for a bit longer before I head home. I hope everyone's weekend is off to as great of a start as mine ๐Ÿ˜‰

View attachment 2229654
Lucky man...I'd love to wake up next to you.

Over the past few years, I've enjoyed dropping random little pictures throughout various threads. I've also enjoyed conversations that have come about from so many different topics in this wonderful community. In a strange way, I feel like it affords me a level of anonymity since I tend to come and go for large periods of time. However, at the behest of my husband, I'm joining the brave folks who start threads of their own. Not sure how often I'll be sharing, or how much, but let's see where this goes ๐Ÿ˜ŠView attachment 2226329View attachment 2226330
Can you sexy hopefully you post lots more and more revealing photos so I can use as great stress relievers

Not a fan of how the dress fits on me but my husband bought it for me and wanted me to wear it tonight so here we are. Just waiting for him to finish showering and get ready and we'll be heading out for dinner and some dancing and maybe the strip club after that ๐Ÿ™‚

View attachment 2227910
Dress looks amazing on you and If you don't like how it fits I'd be happy to help you take it off

This week we had a all hands event at work and they had folks from other offices get together here. Yesterday after work, a few of us went out for drinks including a co-worker who I've always had this semi innocent flirtatious thing going, even though we had never met him person before. Our chemistry and person was off the charts. My husband told me that if I had a shot, to go for it and so here I am waking up in his hotel room. He still has a few hours before he has to leave for the airport, so going to make use of this company paid hotel room for a bit longer before I head home. I hope everyone's weekend is off to as great of a start as mine ๐Ÿ˜‰

View attachment 2229654
It's off to a wonderful start after seeing them tits of yours started with a huge raging boner followed by an amazing orgasm thanks to this pic but I made a huge mess so gotta clean all this white sticky stuff up lol hope to see more of you followed by lots more cleaning up messes I makelol

Not a fan of how the dress fits on me but my husband bought it for me and wanted me to wear it tonight so here we are. Just waiting for him to finish showering and get ready and we'll be heading out for dinner and some dancing and maybe the strip club after that ๐Ÿ™‚

View attachment 2227910
You look so sexy hot..love those clear f-m heels showing off your toes and feet......wrap dresses are perfect for some in public fondling and exposure...slipping his hand inside at the strip club....maybe you'll tease everyone by slipping out your hot tits....mmmmmm......

Had such a great night! Dinner was soooo good. We went to a Spanish tapas place that opened up recently and we will definitely be coming back. I definitely ate way too much so it was a good thing that we went dancing afterwards. Definitely needed to work that meal off. We danced until my feet couldn't take it anymore. My husband kept running his hands up my dress and for sure plenty of people got an eyeful of my ass. Met a really cute girl and got to make out with her. I tried to get her to come back to the hotel with us but I think that ended up being a bit too much for her because she said she was just going to use the restroom and then just disappeared lol. We did end up going to the strip club which is always a great time. We got a couple of lap dances and then I ended up giving my husband a lap dance myself and ended up getting kicked out lol. My husband fingered me in the Uber ride back to the hotel, and absolutely rocked me once we got back to the room. Had some more fun this morning and now I'm just laying here with a huge smile on my face while he takes a shower and gets ready for us to go get some breakfast. So yes, had a great night ๐Ÿ™‚

Stunning ๐Ÿ˜ x

Thanks for sharing with us and I hope you continue posting both the pics and stories. Thanks to your husband too for encouraging you.

View attachment 2229654
You have great tits and areola and a very understanding husband. Hope he made you cum a LOT

View attachment 2229654
Your husband is a lucky man. Simply gorgeous!

I hope your husband gets an earful of details from your hot sexcapades ..as you enjoy some steamy reunion sex tonight.
Of course! He always gets a detailed recap of any fun I have ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for sharing with us and I hope you continue posting both the pics and stories. Thanks to your husband too for encouraging you.
Thank you so much. We definitely have a lot of fun.

You have great tits and areola and a very understanding husband. Hope he made you cum a LOT
He actually did! Great chemistry. Great sex!

Your husband is a lucky man. Simply gorgeous!
I'm a lucky woman ๐Ÿ™‚

Of course! He always gets a detailed recap of any fun I have ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much. We definitely have a lot of fun.

He actually did! Great chemistry. Great sex!

I'm a lucky woman ๐Ÿ™‚
Well we are lucky that you are sharing sexy lady!

View attachment 2229654
Glad the home run was hit ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

View attachment 2229654

View attachment 2229654

View attachment 2227910
I'm sure you'll be the star attraction at the strip club. ;)

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had intended to post a fun titty Tuesday pic today, but not feeling too sexy today (thank you period ๐Ÿ™„). I appreciate everyone's feedback, even if I don't get a chance to respond to everybody. Work is a little hectic right now so just in grind mode right now ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ

View attachment 2229654
Beautiful

View attachment 2229654
Gorgeous Body lady! ๐Ÿ˜

Over the past few years, I've enjoyed dropping random little pictures throughout various threads. I've also enjoyed conversations that have come about from so many different topics in this wonderful community. In a strange way, I feel like it affords me a level of anonymity since I tend to come and go for large periods of time. However, at the behest of my husband, I'm joining the brave folks who start threads of their own. Not sure how often I'll be sharing, or how much, but let's see where this goes ๐Ÿ˜ŠView attachment 2226329View attachment 2226330
I love the beginning :p

Back