Just Me 😊

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

IMG-20230512-WA0001~2.jpg

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
Love it and all
The scents in those curly hairs

View attachment 2234326
Very HOT! Hope you keep it this way!

Personally, it's very hot. I like the natural look, maybe with a little trim for neatness. I also like just idly running my fingers through the hair. I think it's because I came to sexual maturity in the age before shaving became common.

View attachment 2234326
Delicious! ❤️

Perfect…just perfect. Variety is the spice of life, as you two are well aware of. So from shaved, to landing strip, to natural is all a man can ask for his viewing and dining pleasure. Each iteration is erotic

This week we had a all hands event at work and they had folks from other offices get together here. Yesterday after work, a few of us went out for drinks including a co-worker who I've always had this semi innocent flirtatious thing going, even though we had never met him person before. Our chemistry and person was off the charts. My husband told me that if I had a shot, to go for it and so here I am waking up in his hotel room. He still has a few hours before he has to leave for the airport, so going to make use of this company paid hotel room for a bit longer before I head home. I hope everyone's weekend is off to as great of a start as mine 😉

View attachment 2229654
Stunning!

View attachment 2234326
Like Paul said, your hair looks perfect to move my fingers through and around, while my mouth is focused on each tiny texture of your perfect lips ;)

Beyond feeling a little dirty, do you notice things you like more with your husband or other partners? Things they do feel different than when you’re clean shaven?

I grew up when a decent bush on a woman was commonplace and a shaved pussy was a rarity. Personally, I prefer to be able to stroke a little "fur" before diving in and using my tongue...
Thank you for reminding an aging (and horny) guy just how damned arousing a little pubic hair can be...

View attachment 2234326

View attachment 2234326
I think it’s so hot! Look like play with!

Wow! I did not expect this sort of response as all! Guess my husband isn't as alone in this look as I thought. I definitely felt a little self conscious putting this out there. Not so much because it's my pussy because I've never had an issue showing her off and I've actually always been quite proud of my pussy...but because I'm so used to being completely shaved and it's been a little difficult getting past it in my head when having fun with new guys. But this is definitely a huge ego boost and makes it easier to embrace it for sure!

AND... THERE"S LUNCH
👅

Love it and all
The scents in those curly hairs
Admittedly, the scent is what I've been most worried about. As it is, my scent can be rather potent and I do notice that the hair seems to trap it and accentuate it a bit.

Very HOT! Hope you keep it this way!
At least for the near future I will

Personally, it's very hot. I like the natural look, maybe with a little trim for neatness. I also like just idly running my fingers through the hair. I think it's because I came to sexual maturity in the age before shaving became common.
I have an older sister who has never shaved herself whereas I've been shaving since I hit puberty so I think there is definitely a line of demarcation there in terms of a generational marker

Delicious! ❤️
👅

Perfect…just perfect. Variety is the spice of life, as you two are well aware of. So from shaved, to landing strip, to natural is all a man can ask for his viewing and dining pleasure. Each iteration is erotic
That's why my husband says. It's like seeing my pussy in a completely new way.

Like Paul said, your hair looks perfect to move my fingers through and around, while my mouth is focused on each tiny texture of your perfect lips ;)

Beyond feeling a little dirty, do you notice things you like more with your husband or other partners? Things they do feel different than when you’re clean shaven?
I actually feel like I get to feel more of their tongue and mouth on me when I'm shaved.

I grew up when a decent bush on a woman was commonplace and a shaved pussy was a rarity. Personally, I prefer to be able to stroke a little "fur" before diving in and using my tongue...
Thank you for reminding an aging (and horny) guy just how damned arousing a little pubic hair can be...
Definitely a bit of a retro look right now. I'm harnessing my mom's look from back in the day lol

Ich liebe den Anblick einer behaarten Fotze. Dein Foto , Deine Samtfotze macht mich geil, den Schwanz hart ......

View attachment 2234326
I can't decide whether I'd prefer you as the main course or dessert. ;)

Back