Just Me 😊

Those are some very nice pics............I'm sure to keep looking

This week we had a all hands event at work and they had folks from other offices get together here. Yesterday after work, a few of us went out for drinks including a co-worker who I've always had this semi innocent flirtatious thing going, even though we had never met him person before. Our chemistry and person was off the charts. My husband told me that if I had a shot, to go for it and so here I am waking up in his hotel room. He still has a few hours before he has to leave for the airport, so going to make use of this company paid hotel room for a bit longer before I head home. I hope everyone's weekend is off to as great of a start as mine 😉

View attachment 2229654
Sexy figure!

Over the past few years, I've enjoyed dropping random little pictures throughout various threads. I've also enjoyed conversations that have come about from so many different topics in this wonderful community. In a strange way, I feel like it affords me a level of anonymity since I tend to come and go for large periods of time. However, at the behest of my husband, I'm joining the brave folks who start threads of their own. Not sure how often I'll be sharing, or how much, but let's see where this goes 😊View attachment 2226329View attachment 2226330
Wow! I look forward to seeing more!

Over the past few years, I've enjoyed dropping random little pictures throughout various threads. I've also enjoyed conversations that have come about from so many different topics in this wonderful community. In a strange way, I feel like it affords me a level of anonymity since I tend to come and go for large periods of time. However, at the behest of my husband, I'm joining the brave folks who start threads of their own. Not sure how often I'll be sharing, or how much, but let's see where this goes 😊View attachment 2226329View attachment 2226330
Fantastic start!

This week we had a all hands event at work and they had folks from other offices get together here. Yesterday after work, a few of us went out for drinks including a co-worker who I've always had this semi innocent flirtatious thing going, even though we had never met him person before. Our chemistry and person was off the charts. My husband told me that if I had a shot, to go for it and so here I am waking up in his hotel room. He still has a few hours before he has to leave for the airport, so going to make use of this company paid hotel room for a bit longer before I head home. I hope everyone's weekend is off to as great of a start as mine 😉

View attachment 2229654
Glad you both took your shots 😉

View attachment 2229654

Big natural tits!! Mmmmm

Hope everyone has had a great week! Nothing exciting to share. Just been a regular week for me filled with lots of work, and of course family time. My husband and I are going to be going on a little getaway in a couple of weeks for the long weekend so definitely looking forward to that. Appreciate all of the nice comments. Since my "big natural tits" seem to be a big hit, here's a little something for you all 😉
IMG-20230126-WA0002.jpg

Hope everyone has had a great week! Nothing exciting to share. Just been a regular week for me filled with lots of work, and of course family time. My husband and I are going to be going on a little getaway in a couple of weeks for the long weekend so definitely looking forward to that. Appreciate all of the nice comments. Since my "big natural tits" seem to be a big hit, here's a little something for you all 😉
View attachment 2232661
A magnificent sight to see, thank you. Have a great Friday x

View attachment 2232661
Top of the hot tit list....Wow...

View attachment 2232661
Fantastic !!!

My husband and son are at a baseball game, so I've had a nice relaxing day to myself. Still have a few hours before they get back, and a nice gentleman I meant on Tinder wants to meet me for lunch. So now I have to get up and get ready. Wish me luck 😊
View attachment 2226566
Beautiful Legs / I bet it was a limited menu 😉

View attachment 2229654
Beautiful Picture 😉

A great shot. You have gorgeous breasts and they look wonderful in red. Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

The blue is an amazing compliment to your skin and the tie is going to be fun to undo when it’s time, maybe even at the strip club if it goes well ;) I know we’re all eagerly awaiting to know how the evening went for you

Back