Just Me 😊

This week we had a all hands event at work and they had folks from other offices get together here. Yesterday after work, a few of us went out for drinks including a co-worker who I've always had this semi innocent flirtatious thing going, even though we had never met him person before. Our chemistry and person was off the charts. My husband told me that if I had a shot, to go for it and so here I am waking up in his hotel room. He still has a few hours before he has to leave for the airport, so going to make use of this company paid hotel room for a bit longer before I head home. I hope everyone's weekend is off to as great of a start as mine 😉

View attachment 2229654
So deliciously lucky of him!

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
Great decision!

This week we had a all hands event at work and they had folks from other offices get together here. Yesterday after work, a few of us went out for drinks including a co-worker who I've always had this semi innocent flirtatious thing going, even though we had never met him person before. Our chemistry and person was off the charts. My husband told me that if I had a shot, to go for it and so here I am waking up in his hotel room. He still has a few hours before he has to leave for the airport, so going to make use of this company paid hotel room for a bit longer before I head home. I hope everyone's weekend is off to as great of a start as mine 😉

View attachment 2229654
Damn what a beautiful woman.

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
Delicious!

What a weekend this has been. My husband had a few surprises in store for me on this little weekend getaway. I kind of figured we would get into some fun this weekend, but did not anticipate just how much he had planned ahead of time. I'm tired and sore in the best of ways. And there's just something so sexy about hotel room sex. I think because I know that people see different people coming in and out of our room or even see me at the pool being friendly with different men. My husband is out getting breakfast and we have a couple of hours before checking out and I definitely plan to thank him when he gets back before we have to pack and get back to reality. I hope you're all enjoying the weekend as much as I have.

View attachment 2236803
This must be what heaven looks like!

Hope everyone has had a great week! Nothing exciting to share. Just been a regular week for me filled with lots of work, and of course family time. My husband and I are going to be going on a little getaway in a couple of weeks for the long weekend so definitely looking forward to that. Appreciate all of the nice comments. Since my "big natural tits" seem to be a big hit, here's a little something for you all 😉
View attachment 2232661
Does your husband enjoy you sharing yourself as I do?

Over the past few years, I've enjoyed dropping random little pictures throughout various threads. I've also enjoyed conversations that have come about from so many different topics in this wonderful community. In a strange way, I feel like it affords me a level of anonymity since I tend to come and go for large periods of time. However, at the behest of my husband, I'm joining the brave folks who start threads of their own. Not sure how often I'll be sharing, or how much, but let's see where this goes 😊View attachment 2226329View attachment 2226330
I love your style ❤️

Back