Just Me 😊

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
gorgeous pussy my dear :)

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
Looks perfect!

View attachment 2234326
So so lickable!!!

View attachment 2234326
Looks tasty

View attachment 2234326
🔥🔥😉

View attachment 2234326
Love the natural look. 😀

You have an amazing body. I’m so glad I went back to look at your pictures! I love your tits and you pussy made me so hard that I had to cum to you! Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 2234326
Looks very good

What a weekend this has been. My husband had a few surprises in store for me on this little weekend getaway. I kind of figured we would get into some fun this weekend, but did not anticipate just how much he had planned ahead of time. I'm tired and sore in the best of ways. And there's just something so sexy about hotel room sex. I think because I know that people see different people coming in and out of our room or even see me at the pool being friendly with different men. My husband is out getting breakfast and we have a couple of hours before checking out and I definitely plan to thank him when he gets back before we have to pack and get back to reality. I hope you're all enjoying the weekend as much as I have.

39978929250_5d7cbe_o.jpg

What a weekend this has been. My husband had a few surprises in store for me on this little weekend getaway. I kind of figured we would get into some fun this weekend, but did not anticipate just how much he had planned ahead of time. I'm tired and sore in the best of ways. And there's just something so sexy about hotel room sex. I think because I know that people see different people coming in and out of our room or even see me at the pool being friendly with different men. My husband is out getting breakfast and we have a couple of hours before checking out and I definitely plan to thank him when he gets back before we have to pack and get back to reality. I hope you're all enjoying the weekend as much as I have.

View attachment 2236803
He is one lucky guy. As are your “friends”

What a lovely view! Would love have to helped spend that weekend in the hotel with you and been friendly with you! ;)

View attachment 2236803
What a lovely, sexy shot. I definitely love semi-random hotel play. Sounds like you had a great weekend.

View attachment 2236803
I thought mine was going great until I read about yours & now I feel like I need to up my weekend game! 😋

Over the past few years, I've enjoyed dropping random little pictures throughout various threads. I've also enjoyed conversations that have come about from so many different topics in this wonderful community. In a strange way, I feel like it affords me a level of anonymity since I tend to come and go for large periods of time. However, at the behest of my husband, I'm joining the brave folks who start threads of their own. Not sure how often I'll be sharing, or how much, but let's see where this goes 😊View attachment 2226329View attachment 2226330
Very beautiful young lady......

View attachment 2236803
I'd love to have you waiting like this in bed....legs spread and up so I can crawl up to your pussy and start licking your clit....making you squirm on my mouth......

View attachment 2236803
Awesome body!

View attachment 2236803
I wish I could walk into you room with you waiting like that. I'd love to lick you until you came and the fill you up with my cream. Then start all over again.

Happy Friday and thank you for sharing them with us. :)

They look like they would be a perfect resting place for my head. Or both of them.

Back