Just Me 😊

This week we had a all hands event at work and they had folks from other offices get together here. Yesterday after work, a few of us went out for drinks including a co-worker who I've always had this semi innocent flirtatious thing going, even though we had never met him person before. Our chemistry and person was off the charts. My husband told me that if I had a shot, to go for it and so here I am waking up in his hotel room. He still has a few hours before he has to leave for the airport, so going to make use of this company paid hotel room for a bit longer before I head home. I hope everyone's weekend is off to as great of a start as mine 😉

View attachment 2229654
Gorgeous body!

Didnt know you needed an invitation
Don’t sweat it. It was a nice pic and thanks for sharing…. just plop it in another general thread next time like ‘show us your tits’ or ‘cleavage’.

I’m sure peruchica could do without further piling on from the rest of us, just adds drama to her nice thread.

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
Damn! Lucky guy that gets to lick and suck your hot juicy pussy!

Good morning! So lately my husband has been into the natural look so I've let it grow out quite a bit. At first I wasn't a fan and was tempted to shave it everyday, but now I'm kind of into it. Just something different I guess and in a strange way makes me feel a little dirty. Hopefully this isn't too off putting. Thoughts?

View attachment 2234326
"off putting"? - not a chance.
'in-putting"? - definitely!
Scrumptious.

View attachment 2234326
Absolutely stunning!! Needs to be pampered

Back