Justice Alito fliew U.S. flag upside down because Trump lost

Nope, that's reversed. The neighbor was on TV -twice today. I just made an edit and then saw your post. The neighbor says the flag was up before the incident and has a police report to support that. Thanks, though.
Right. That is what I said. The flag was flying before the yard sign incident. :)

New recording reveals Alito is exactly who we think he is:

Samuel Alito caught on secret recording: There’s no compromising

Can the political left and the right live “peacefully” in this country?

Probably not.

That’s the mindset of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Samual Alito, who got candid with a liberal documentary filmmaker, Lauren Windsor, who posed as a religious conservative and secretly recorded her recent exchange with Alito.

“I don’t know that we can negotiate with the left in the way that needs to happen for the polarization to end,” Windsor told Alito at the Supreme Court Historical Society’s annual dinner on June 3. “I think that it’s a matter of, like, winning.”

“I think you’re probably right,” Alito responded. “On one side or the other — one side or the other is going to win. I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working — a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”

“People in this country who believe in God have got to keep fighting for that — to return our country to a place of godliness,” Windsor went on.

“I agree with you. I agree with you,” Alito responded.

https://www.nj.com/politics/2024/06/samuel-alito-caught-candid-on-secret-recording.html

That isn't really acceptable to conceal your identity and purpose, then ask leading questions trying to elicit a response while 'secretly' recording a government official in hopes of getting something harmful. She may have opened herself up to criminal charges.

We have to be better than they are and not stoop to their level.

You'd think that a SCOTUS would be bright enough to come up with a better story than 'My wife did it, because a neighbor put up a sign near a bus stop'.

Particularly when the flag was put up before the sign and the bus stop had already been moved. But then, he's only talking to people who get their entertainment from Breitbart and GatewayPundit, and he doesn't care at all what is published in the global press about him.

Vergogna flag? WTF is Alito’s wacky wife talking about?

Anyway, the aliens have the scoop, as usual.

That isn't really acceptable to conceal your identity and purpose, then ask leading questions trying to elicit a response while 'secretly' recording a government official in hopes of getting something harmful. She may have opened herself up to criminal charges.

We have to be better than they are and not stoop to their level.
Huh? Because the media is going to catch them? They should not be saying one thing to the American People and another to their true public. Period! Companies are supporting their lies, but it’s hard to understand their bubble without peaking into it. Just because we don’t look won’t stop them. So? Investigate! Have they tried to sue this woman? Was she within the law?? The JUSTICES are supposed to above all this shit!

Back