Kinkiest Experience Ever

Uhhh-- wow. ::THUD::

I was slightly horrified, slighty scared to hear the end, but still thrilled and turned on. I was almost about to stop reading, and yet, I look down and there's a large lump in my boxers and a wet spot forming.

Thanks for sharing that with us beany. Just wow... I'm still shaking my head.

PBW

Thank you PBW, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Its funny how something that was so terrifying at the time became such a complete turn on for me.

Respectfully
beany

Another bit of kink:

At one point I finally had the nerve to contract the services of a kinky domme to get a good pegging.

She flushed my out well, and jerked me off, probably to ensure I wouldn't misbehave up the road. Then she had me lie on the bed face down. I could see she had a huge black dildo 'strap on', not exactly 'strapped, but attached to a kind of leather apron fitted over her lower public area. I think it was a stronger arrangement permitting hard thrusts.

She lubed it up and my ass also. It was quite a stretch but not unpleasant. She started commenting, "You are such a slut; this is how you like it, isn't it?" She jammed it in and out while commenting on me and male sluttiness. "You like it up the ass, don't you. Here, take it you slut." It was indescribably pleasure, though quite different than I'd expected. I guess sex is like that.
I didn't come, but I think her intention was more to degrade, at that point, than to satisfy

xc

;) And I thought the blessed Marquis was an advocate of doggy style - :p That is what I am always telling my sub:rolleyes:

jon:devil: :devil: :devil:

jon.hayworth said:
;) And I thought the blessed Marquis was an advocate of doggy style - :p That is what I am always telling my sub:rolleyes:

I don't get it, am I missing something?

jon.hayworth said:
Read "Philosophy in the Boudoir" ;)

Well I get that, but I didn't say anything about not being an advocate of doggystyle.

Oh well, never mind, I think this was just an example of the kind of confusion inevitable when people can't here your inflection.

Marquis,

You have hit the nail on the head -

(i) I could not hear your inflection when you wrote -

"Doggystyle is pretty hardcore.

Just kidding, why not?"

(ii) Of course the added dimension may be the assumptions we make. The English we speak uses the same words, but does not always carry the same meanings.

Shit I am digging deeper holes.

This may not be as kinky as some of the other stories, but I'm new at this... Sir has been slowly warming me up to heavier play and it finally all came together last night.

He clipped my wrist restraints high above my head to the chain hanging down from the ceiling and threaded the clover clamp chain through that just high enough at every time I moved it pulled on my nipples. He slapped my ass, thighs, belly, pussy and breasts with leather gloves as a warm up.

I was able to stay still through most of this but when he started spanking me with his stingy little slapper I began to wiggle around. My ass burned, my nipples were sending waves of pain/ pleasure through my body and then he started massaging my clit. The sensations were overwhelming. He brought me to the edge of orgasm but didn't allow me to cum.

He put a mirror in front of me so I could see my body; legs spread wide apart, bent forward at the waist hanging by the chain for support with the clamps pulling at my aching nipples. It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. With my thighs open and pussy exposed, he began to flog my most tender area; each blow lifting me up on my toes and making my legs tremble. My muscles were getting tired and I relied more and more on the chain I was attached to to hold me up, not caring that as I bent over more the clamps tightened and pulled.

He stopped to take the first clamp off... I screamed. I don't know why it hurt so much, but it did. He played with the tender bud, pinching it and rolling it around between his fingers, not letting the pain subside. He reached for the other clamp and I tensed up, afraid of how much pain it was going to cause. He tugged at it a little, heightening the anticipation and finally pulled it off. My legs gave out and I hung from my wrists screaming and crying. I've always wanted to know what it was like to be pushed so far I'd cry. I loved it. Through my tears I whispered, "thank you, Sir" as he allowed me to bury my face in his chest for comfort.

But my torment wasn't over. Standing behind me, he slid his hand down between my legs while he spanked me. He does not give light spankings and this was no exception. I was dancing on the end the my chain caught between pleasure and pain, desperate for some kind of release. He stopped and let me catch my breath for a second while he got out the single tail. He cracked it loudly a few times before bringing it down across my back. It made stingy little kisses over my back and butt before he moved back towards me, whipping me hard with just the end of the tail while he brought me to orgasm after orgasm with his other hand.

I hung there like a wet noodle; totally spent and a little spaced. He released my wrists, laid me down on the bed and then gently made love to me.

It was. I've still got a goofy grin.

Funny how just a couple weeks ago he was ready to release me and I was ready to leave. We've been talking a lot more openly since then and it really paid off.

I'll Have To Turn This Into A Story, Sometime

Having a slave spend the night with me in an elegant boutique hotel, and then in the morning summoning another slave to join us. The second slave was told to find a wrapped box on the seat of her car. She was to dress in her corset, stockings, heels and topcoat and drive to meet us at the hotel.

We called her throughout her trip, had her open the box, and begin to use the items we had prepared for her. Painting her lips and her nipples with the lipstick we had provided - slut red, of course. Driving over the Bay Bridge to SF from Oakland she slipped the vibrator into her pussy.

Then, when she had parked and arrived at the hotel, we had her go across the street, outside a cafe where we could watch her through the window of our suite. We ordered her to slip her hand inside her coat and masturbate. And then attach the nipple clips we had put in her gift box.

We both loved seeing her stand there on the busy street, turned to face the blank wall of the building and put on her clamps while we talked to her on her cell phone. My cock was fucking slave 1 while we ordered slave 2 to come to our suite.

When she arrived, she was blindfolded before she entered the room, was stripped and tied to the table in the sitting room of the suite. We then proceeded to lay out our breakfast of fruits and jams and cream on her body, and had breakfast using her as our table.

And then, of course, we whipped her....

Singularity

Singularity:

Then, when she had parked and arrived at the hotel, we had her go across the street, outside a cafe where we could watch her through the window of our suite. We ordered her to slip her hand inside her coat and masturbate. And then attach the nipple clips we had put in her gift box.

We both loved seeing her stand there on the busy street, turned to face the blank wall of the building and put on her clamps while we talked to her on her cell phone. My cock was fucking slave 1 while we ordered slave 2 to come to our suite.

That's very imaginative, Singularity. I like the combination of public exposure and her being watched (which I presume she knew) by you, for your enjoyment. And your depraved enjoyment of a meal, afterward, on her. I hope you'll contribute some scenes or further installments.

J.

Continuing the Story

Thank you, Pure j.

I intend to make this part of a new story that will make it to Lit sometime later in the year. I have too many other 'irons in the fire' right now to start on it.

I think a sequel to Chloe's Obsession is going to arrive first, along with a few other in-process attempts at creative literary deviance.

Singularity

I haven't had a kinky expierence yet... but i wanna bump this thread becasue i want to hear more expierences and get more ideas....

bunny bondage said:
i always ended up squirming and crying and begging him to stop. he had a ruthless sadistic quality that i just loved. sometimes, he'd tie me to the bed, take a knife and cut small slits all over my body. scenes could last hours. he'd lead me around by a belt cinched around my neck, and he loved doing things in front of lots of people. i clearly remember being spanked while his friends watched and joked. he then stood me up, bent me over, positioned my torso in the lap of one of the guys there and then fucked me from behind. that's the most explicit thing i've ever done with an audience.

and of course there is the ex i recently broke up with before i met my current Sir. he really liked asphyxiation, and played the nonconcent scenes with frightening realism. he would suprise me with hands around my throat. he'd shove me into the bedroom where he'd rip off my clothes and just force himself onto me. of course, i would scream "NO! STOP!" but he knew i loved it.
I only just read this. Wow fantastic stuff Bunny. It put a serious
strain on my trousers (pants). Next time you do more hardcore stuff please
share it with us. It sure beats reading the back of a cornflakes
packet.

Last edited:
*giggles* i know what the word "trousers" means, silly! :p

and i'll be sure to let you know of anything spectacular which happens! ^_^

bunny bondage said:
*giggles* i know what the word "trousers" means, silly! :p

and i'll be sure to let you know of anything spectacular which happens! ^_^

we're still waiting on video :D

I can think of two really kinky things that I've done...or that have been done to me:

The first one was, my partner attached nipple clamps to me, tightly, so that it smarted, but wasn't excruciating. They were the kind with a silver chain connecting them. After I got used to them, he took out a vibrator and, starting at the middle of the chain, he slowly moved the vibrator up the chain towards the clamp. As he got closer to the end, these amazing, intense sensations vibrated their way right into my nipple, and, it seemed, right down through my body! It took my breath away each time he did it, and he loved the squealing noises I made.

The other thing was the time he clipped a row of wooden clothespins to each of my labia. (This was after being restrained in a very spread-eagled position!) Clothespins are actually not as brutal as they appear, just apply them gently, don't snap them into place. Unless you're into a lot of pain, then, snap away! Anyway, after playing with them and admiring the view for a while, he then took some masking tape and taped the clothespins to my inner thighs. This spread my pussy very wide open. THEN, he used a vibrator on me.....yow! Something about being so opened up and exposed and vulnerable was very exciting, and the vibrations were so intense. I did a lot of squealing here, too! lol

I don't see this partner much anymore, although we talk on the phone frequently. But if there is a single guy in the S. Jersey/N. Delaware area with this kind of imagination and creativity, well, I want to meet you!

Jade

Thanks for the stories, Jade, and welcome to the thread.

It's interesting in the second one, that what's usually called a 'male' thing- spreading open a pussy to view -- becomes an avenue to female indulgence.

J.

I echo Pure's comments -

Thank you Jadeseranade for sharing that experience with us - on Thursday when I am with my regular Sub I intend to try both those things out with her.;)

jon

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Back