"Kitten"

MzChrista:
"Sometimes with male subs who like humiliation you gotta watch it or you get silly and start making yourself laugh thinking up names for them. I was doing a scene with a friend of mine and her sub and she called him sperm burper and it sounded so stupid we couldnt stop laughing.
Then he started making jokes about it and we had to beat the fucking snot out of him."

*lmao*
There's a story you wouldn't hear on the GB.

Holdeth High

monster666 said:
KillerKitten? LOL, reminds me of the killer rabbits in Monty Python's "Holy Grail" movie.

And something about "holy handgrenades".

...the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch, and Releaseth The Pin, then Counteth to Three...First, with the count of One, then only proceeding to Two after One hast been counteth...

I first saw the Grail in Amseterdam as a teenager, in English with Dutch subtitles...tres wierd...or it might have been the hash....

Run Away!
Lancelot A Castors, Esq.
Woild Traveller

Never said:
MzChrista:
"Sometimes with male subs who like humiliation you gotta watch it or you get silly and start making yourself laugh thinking up names for them. I was doing a scene with a friend of mine and her sub and she called him sperm burper and it sounded so stupid we couldnt stop laughing.
Then he started making jokes about it and we had to beat the fucking snot out of him."

*lmao*
There's a story you wouldn't hear on the GB.

And that's a bad thing?

Eb

MzChrista said:
Sometimes with male subs who like humiliation you gotta watch it or you get silly and start making yourself laugh thinking up names for them. I was doing a scene with a friend of mine and her sub and she called him sperm burper and it sounded so stupid we couldnt stop laughing.
Then he started making jokes about it and we had to beat the fucking snot out of him.

"sperm burper" hehehe, hahaha hohoho

Eb <a delayed reaction!>

Re: I found a new one

Ebonyfire said:
bitchboy. I like that one!

Ebony

I find either fuckface or numbnuts to be quite effective. I also like fuckbucket, but again, you gotta keep a staright face.

Re: Re: I found a new one

MzChrista said:

I find either fuckface or numbnuts to be quite effective. I also like fuckbucket, but again, you gotta keep a staright face.

Yep and right now I am laughing my ass off! Damn!

Eb

"pet" names

The term, "pet" is often used with me....but the tone of voice makes ALL the difference in the world!! of course, in public (social
NEVER at work!) there are often some unusual glances......

HMMMMMM.....gotta make a correction....it's whispered at work either in person or over the phone or pager....amazing what capitilization of a word can relay~:devil:

I like to be called pet, on occasion. But I respond much better (and wetter) to dirty little whore, cumslut, and all those typical nasty little endearments.

I've used Pet

Also, girl and boy (depending, obviously), slut, baby, bitch, whore, angel, sissy, and (in a moment of extreme sentimentality) My jewel.

As someone said above, it depends on the tone of voice. Even fairly neutral words can be demeaning if you say them the right way. By the same token, some fairly charged words can be said affectionately.

But regarding Lit, I'm oftened reminded when sifting through the list that erotica is most often written for an audience of one--- the author. It's his or her fantasy, and if the author gets off on sugary fantasies, that's what they'll write. If I find a story that I really like, I consider it a lucky discovery, a jewel in the rough.

Just about everyone I've ever dated has called me Kitten, and none of them have been BDSM relationships. It's something about me. I really love the term.

Pet. I've not had RL BDSM experiences, as most of you know, but there are a few people that began online, and have progressed to the phone who I have been called Pet by. I love it. I absolutely love it. It makes me feel special, and cared for.

vixenshe said:
Just about everyone I've ever dated has called me Kitten, and none of them have been BDSM relationships. It's something about me. I really love the term.

Pet. I've not had RL BDSM experiences, as most of you know, but there are a few people that began online, and have progressed to the phone who I have been called Pet by. I love it. I absolutely love it. It makes me feel special, and cared for.

Girl I seen your pics, you can be my pet. Dont believe what you hear about me, Im sweet as sugar candy.

MzChrista said:

Girl I seen your pics, you can be my pet. Dont believe what you hear about me, Im sweet as sugar candy.

*blush* I'm flattered, MzChrista.

:)

I am called pet quite often by my Dom. As I think about it, he uses that term alot as a description of me.

I love it! that is my favorite term he use.

take care!
lia

The Utility of a Pet Name....

I think that pet names generally have great utility, because they allow one to take on their inner persona...the one that IRL possibly would never say...." Close your eyes, put your hands behind your back and kneel slowly." or "I've been longing for you to tear my panties off, flip me over and fill my ass with your cock until I'm dripping with cum."

I have a friend named Katherine who is quite a nice and lovely young woman, very vanilla and straightlaced, prim really.

However....when I drop my voice to its' Barry White register and call her "kitten".... or she asks permission to be my kitten in that particular tone of voice......look out!

From that perspective, I think pet names serve a wonderful purpose.

:)
Lance

Well, i haven't been called any of the things you mentioned. My husband/Dom calls me his little girl a lot though which sounds kind of stereotypical. It's not an age play thing. He is 16 inches taller than me and outweighs me by *a lot*. So, to him, i really am little.

lasavane

My gal loves to be called "Kitten" and it's something of her choosing. Definitely the feeling that goes with it is what's important, not just the name.

Back