Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

Multiple times a day... My ideal number would be 3xs a day, depending on how long the session is. I think about sex at least once every 30mins.

I can easily go for long stretches without any actual one-on-one sex. I can and do regularly satisfy my urges with masturbation. Never once in my life have I felt that masturbation is less satisfying or somehow less 'real' than getting it on with a partner. That said, if it were somehow possible, I would happily get laid every morning before I get out of bed and then once again before going to sleep at night.

I can easily go for long stretches without any actual one-on-one sex. I can and do regularly satisfy my urges with masturbation. Never once in my life have I felt that masturbation is less satisfying or somehow less 'real' than getting it on with a partner. That said, if it were somehow possible, I would happily get laid every morning before I get out of bed and then once again before going to sleep at night.

totally agree, I've had people tell me its not the same thing, they would rather have a sex, personally for me an urge is an urge get it satisfied if you can with a partner all good but why would you deny yourself that pleasure

One time per day....maybe...

maybe more, depending on what's going on. I like sex as a stress reliever....like if there was a really bad day at work, there'd be nothing better to do than just come home and be able to have hot, multiple orgasmic, "smack it, flip it, rub it down" sex with someone. :D

All the time I drove it, not the orgasm at all but just the act itself, sucking, fucking, pleasuring a man, having a cock inside me. I need it.

I was thinking recently about a period around a decade ago when I lived with a boyfriend. We fucked once or twice a day, every day, for several months. We broke suddenly, and I gotta tell ya that it was almost embarrassing how much I missed cock when it suddenly wasn't there whenever I wanted it.

I was thinking recently about a period around a decade ago when I lived with a boyfriend. We fucked once or twice a day, every day, for several months. We broke suddenly, and I gotta tell ya that it was almost embarrassing how much I missed cock when it suddenly wasn't there whenever I wanted it.

It's odd how one gets used to cock huh :D

Back