Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

Most of the time, every day, at least once if not more. Occasionally if I'm sick, really tired or stressed out by something, then I won't. Weird thing is though that the more I have, the more I want!

Ditto.

I don't NEED sex all the time, but if my schedule allows for it, I'm pretty much always up for it.

It is becoming less and less. Think maybe I just need a change of scenery

Hardly at all right now. I went from super horny to not interested in any contact below the waist pretty much overnight. My boobs are super sensitive, but it is just irritating since being aroused is uncomfortable. Lucky for hubby I love the feel of him in my mouth as much as ever, so he is getting his. I hope this shit goes back to normal after this kido is born. Pregnancy is a fucking evil rollercoaster ride. :(

It seems all the time. Bisexual just means you're craving one or the other.

My sex drive is so crazy high! Like I want my boyfriends cock constantly! I’m always thinking of it and would have him anywhere, anytime! After joining Lit, it has maximized my desire that much more! I want his cock in my mouth as I type 🤤😜

My sex drive is so crazy high! Like I want my boyfriends cock constantly! I’m always thinking of it and would have him anywhere, anytime! After joining Lit, it has maximized my desire that much more! I want his cock in my mouth as I type 🤤😜

Your bf has hit the jackpot with you. ;)

I hope he appreciates.

that is one lucky boyfriend

Pretty much as often as possible.

Then again, I've always been hyper-sexual, since the first time I climaxed from masturbation.

Part of it also comes from the fact that m`Lady is very busy with her career, so does not have time to be as sexually active as I need and I believe she would like.

I go through a lot of batteries.

Back