Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

It seems to vary for me, but if I had to state an average, I would say 4 to five times a week. It can go up or down of course, as nothing is ever predictable.

quickie

Two or three times a day and at least once has to be a purely animalistic quickie.

the sort of quickie when the guy homes, comes up behind his wife and softly kisses her neck, softly strokes her breasts over her bra, tells her how much he loves her, she tells him the same, then wham, he pushes her over the back of a chair, holding her hair to keep her in place, lifts her skirt over her arse and rips her knickers to one side, his cock is hard and without any more soft play pushes his cock inside her still dry pussy, and fucks her, her pussy soon juices up allowing him to fuck her as hard and deep as he can, fast slamming it all the way home then pulling almost all the way out. This isn't going to last long, not with the brutal fucking she is getting, as they start to cum she triggers his orgasm as well.

Finished he would kiss her neck with a quick "thanks I needed that" and leaving her still hanging over the chair....

Last edited:
the sort of quickie when the guy homes, comes up behind his wife and softly kisses her neck, softly strokes her breasts over her bra, tells her how much he loves her, she tells him the same, then wham, he pushes her over the back of a chair, holding her hair to keep her in place, lifts her skirt over her arse and rips her knickers to one side, his cock is hard and without any more soft play pushes his cock inside her still dry pussy, and fucks her, her pussy soon juices up allowing him to fuck her as hard and deep as he can, fast slamming it all the way home then pulling almost all the way out. This isn't going to last long, not with the brutal fucking she is getting, as they start to cum she triggers his orgasm as well.

Finished he would kiss her neck with a quick "thanks I needed that" and leaving her still hanging over the chair....

<squeaky voice> Yup.. That pretty much sums it up. PHEW!

Yeah, talk about a fantasy. This sounds awesome and so far out of my husband's imagination.

I need an orgasm a day, preferably more, but not sex everyday if we're defining sex as penetration. Not saying I wouldn't mind it, I'll just never get it as long as things remain status quo.

used to be

Yeah, talk about a fantasy. This sounds awesome and so far out of my husband's imagination.

I need an orgasm a day, preferably more, but not sex everyday if we're defining sex as penetration. Not saying I wouldn't mind it, I'll just never get it as long as things remain status quo.

It used to be a regular thing with me, (don't know why but often after finishing a night shift), wife about in the kitchen, kids still in bed and I would try it on!

Sometimes I got lucky sometimes an elbow in the guts. But when it did happen was so nice a real bonus fuck. What made it even nicer was when I slipped my finger inside her to find her wet already, I could only guess how she got that way :rolleyes:

Sometimes I got lucky sometimes an elbow in the guts. But when it did happen was so nice a real bonus fuck. What made it even nicer was when I slipped my finger inside her to find her wet already, I could only guess how she got that way :rolleyes:
Oh, getting wet ... at least for me ... is sometimes involuntary. You know, stiff wind. That's one thing I don't really have to work at. Can be quite annoying and quizzical at times (probably should go in the "What Made you go 'Fuck' today?" thread.

Now, the orgasm itself, well, that's a dam full-time job.

orgasm

Oh, getting wet ... at least for me ... is sometimes involuntary. You know, stiff wind. That's one thing I don't really have to work at. Can be quite annoying and quizzical at times (probably should go in the "What Made you go 'Fuck' today?" thread.

Now, the orgasm itself, well, that's a dam full-time job.

Her orgasms were very intense with a quickie, she would demand I fuck her hard, then harder still, neither of us would last long (normally), but both satisfied :D

I think thats called a 'win win' situation.

Would love it every day! Sometimes I think it would be wonderful to have a cock inside me 24 hours a day! Lol

Yes please!!

Now THAT'S hot! Love it! :)

Her orgasms were very intense with a quickie, she would demand I fuck her hard, then harder still, neither of us would last long (normally), but both satisfied :D

I think thats called a 'win win' situation.

Definitely "win win" for you both. A quickie for me, well, is probably an exercise in futility ... but maybe that's just my dark mood talking. Feeling good is feeling good.

depends on my mood. for years, it was multiple times a day, every day, with multiple partners

now I've gone down to 5 to 6 times a week, sometimes more

Back