Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

the sort of quickie when the guy homes, comes up behind his wife and softly kisses her neck, softly strokes her breasts over her bra, tells her how much he loves her, she tells him the same, then wham, he pushes her over the back of a chair, holding her hair to keep her in place, lifts her skirt over her arse and rips her knickers to one side, his cock is hard and without any more soft play pushes his cock inside her still dry pussy, and fucks her, her pussy soon juices up allowing him to fuck her as hard and deep as he can, fast slamming it all the way home then pulling almost all the way out. This isn't going to last long, not with the brutal fucking she is getting, as they start to cum she triggers his orgasm as well.

Finished he would kiss her neck with a quick "thanks I needed that" and leaving her still hanging over the chair....

Can I... can I have that? Please? :(

I want it at least once a day, but things just get in the way sometimes, you know? So frustrating sometimes

I want to be edged and teased daily, but suppress my orgasm until I am frantic to have sexual release. Living daily with that kind of sexual tension is so erotic and release, when it occurs, is powerful and intense.

I love to be aroused all the time, looked at, watched, touched, spoken dirty to but I like to hold out on coming until I'm really begging for it. I have to cum at least daily though or I'll explode. Some days I can cum 4 or 5 times.

I would like it twice a day, sometimes three or more. But I don't want men hitting on me, expecting me to get them off. :rolleyes:

Most days, I wake up wanting it and go to sleep wanting it... even if I've HAD it I still want MORE... LOL...

I think I'm going through a phase and the way I've been feeling, I'd do it once or twice a day if it were available to me. I like giving and receiving, either way is good.

Every day at the minute. I think it's the weather. When it's hot I want sex.

I think I'm going through a phase and the way I've been feeling, I'd do it once or twice a day if it were available to me. I like giving and receiving, either way is good.

Too bad you are not closer and more available! Your profile pics are so curvy and Hot!

Back