Ladies, where did YOU last cum?

Last night on my bed after the sexual attention of two rock hard studs. My husband and I broke our MFM threesome fast, with a friend of ours we have been with numbers of times. Having some extended time off, he drove 5 hours to be here, and more specifically to get his cock in my married but willing pussy. Both men gave me several hours of attention driving me crazy with their cocks and tongues. At one point, my husband broke back sitting in a chaise lounge across from our bed, stroking his cock watching me and our friend go at it in several different positions, then watching as I pussy sucked cock, all while looking him in the eyes. Before the nights end, my husband moved back on the bed and continued to jack his cock next to us while I was being fucked missionary style. Jon, my husband, reached down, and started rolling and pinching my nipples, told me, I was going to take both his and our friends cum on my face. The feel of his hands on my tits, what he wanted to do and the feel of our friends cock in me, made me beg for it. A few seconds later, Jon grunted and was the first to unleash, aiming and jerking his cock off, spurting his spunk all over my lips, cheeks and face. The sight was too much for our friend and Jon had not quite finished when he yanked out , moved up and began blasting me as well. To say they coated me is an understatement. I was a hot mess! Fantastic night of sex.

Now, both my studs are sleeping in, but I know the activity will resume later...

On my bed yesterday after an extended time of solo play and teasing, gave myself a good fucking with my chocolate colored dildo, "Jamal". Had me cumming like crazy. :heart:

Back