Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

The first two ropes hit me right in the face because I was looking down and watching him after he pulled out.

The third got in my hair. The rest of his happy, gooey, sticky love ropes landed up and down my chest and belly. I am such a sticky mess right now I love it!

Fortunately he went downstairs to make coffee and fix the kidlets breakfast.

I don't know whether to wait for him to come back and thank him, or hop in the shower and clean myself up so that I can start my day .... decisions, decisions .... :D

Oh that's fucking hot.

On my face and mouth :) It was last Sunday evening and my hubby and I decided to go out to one of our favourite restaurants. We both needed the time together since Christmas, and it was a Valentines celebration. I remained sober because I was driving us back home after a fantastic meal. He drank his usual safe amount due to his medication. The medication or alcohol does not stop him from being horny and he gets an amazing stiffy which I am pleased to say.

On the way home there are plenty of unlit stretches of road and he began to take advantage of this, zipping down his pants and beginning to stroke his cock, telling me how horny he was. Glancing my view watching him began to arouse me and I suggested stopping the car, removing my panties so that I could ride his long throbbing cock. But, it was not what he had in mind. He wanted me to give him one of my combos (twisting handjob and blowjob). Just one of those reasons why I have a spare towel in the glove compartment. He pulled down his pants clear of his thighs to save any embarrassing mess, and for the same reasons I removed my blouse and bra. I began to do my naughty best whilst he tweaked upon my aroused nipple urging me to go, deep throating him many times bringing him to his climax. With groans and trembling thighs he released his first load of cum into my mouth and a further more over my face. That first jet of spunk was quite warm and tasty as I swallowed every morsel. The towel I used for the spunk on my face and chest. He found a rope of his cum on my earlobe, picked it up on his finger and placed it upon my lips before kissing passionately.

When I reached home I had to dash to the bathroom, not only to pee, but to wash off the remains of his sticky spunk that the towel did not manage to collect. Our daughters did not know about what we did... they did not need to
:)

On my face and mouth :) It was last Sunday evening and my hubby and I decided to go out to one of our favourite restaurants. We both needed the time together since Christmas, and it was a Valentines celebration. I remained sober because I was driving us back home after a fantastic meal. He drank his usual safe amount due to his medication. The medication or alcohol does not stop him from being horny and he gets an amazing stiffy which I am pleased to say.

On the way home there are plenty of unlit stretches of road and he began to take advantage of this, zipping down his pants and beginning to stroke his cock, telling me how horny he was. Glancing my view watching him began to arouse me and I suggested stopping the car, removing my panties so that I could ride his long throbbing cock. But, it was not what he had in mind. He wanted me to give him one of my combos (twisting handjob and blowjob). Just one of those reasons why I have a spare towel in the glove compartment. He pulled down his pants clear of his thighs to save any embarrassing mess, and for the same reasons I removed my blouse and bra. I began to do my naughty best whilst he tweaked upon my aroused nipple urging me to go, deep throating him many times bringing him to his climax. With groans and trembling thighs he released his first load of cum into my mouth and a further more over my face. That first jet of spunk was quite warm and tasty as I swallowed every morsel. The towel I used for the spunk on my face and chest. He found a rope of his cum on my earlobe, picked it up on his finger and placed it upon my lips before kissing passionately.

When I reached home I had to dash to the bathroom, not only to pee, but to wash off the remains of his sticky spunk that the towel did not manage to collect. Our daughters did not know about what we did... they did not need to
:)

I'm always impressed by how you can pack these little snippets with more vivid detail than most of the full-length stories on this site. :rose:

I'm always impressed by how you can pack these little snippets with more vivid detail than most of the full-length stories on this site. :rose:
I have been able to write erotic detail since I was a barely legal teen :) Most of my life was involved in hedonistic pleasure. Not for any gain, but purely for pleasing myself and others :)

I have been able to write erotic detail since I was a barely legal teen :) Most of my life was involved in hedonistic pleasure. Not for any gain, but purely for pleasing myself and others :)

The kind of life that I and others can only aspire to, I imagine. :D

Lets just say... as I type...my tits are a fucking hot mess and I LOVE it!

I took the day (night actually) off yesterday and hub's took his husbandly privilege with me after we went to bed - let's just say there is absolutely NO CHANCE that I am preggers! :devil: :)

I took the day (night actually) off yesterday and hub's took his husbandly privilege with me after we went to bed - let's just say there is absolutely NO CHANCE that I am preggers! :devil: :)

So I understand you love it in every other hole, too? Do you have a preference? I know (from experience) that women loving a good, powerful anal fuck better than a blowjob do exist. Before I had assumed those stories just were an advertising trick.

Managed to get my mouth around it in the shower this morning while he was having a shave before work

Back