Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Haven't seen him in months, but I opened my door and there was daddy. 60 seconds later, I'm on my hands and knees in the middle of the living room, getting fucked hard and begging him to cum in me, to which he did.

We all make mistakes when we're horny...... :(

On my cute little green flowered panties last night... Kind of want to go get them from the hamper and put them on!

The 1st guy fucked me, pulled out and came all over my face. And the 2nd guy fucked me and also came on my face. Same with the 3rd, the 4th, the 5th, the 6th and they started over. I ended session with 14 loads on my face, and nobody got sloppy seconds. I love how I feel like such a worthless whore when I'm getting fucked with my face completely covered in cum. ❤️

The 1st guy fucked me, pulled out and came all over my face. And the 2nd guy fucked me and also came on my face. Same with the 3rd, the 4th, the 5th, the 6th and they started over. I ended session with 14 loads on my face, and nobody got sloppy seconds. I love how I feel like such a worthless whore when I'm getting fucked with my face completely covered in cum. ❤️
Wow.. that's so hot 😍 so messy

Also, your posts are amazing!

Back