Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Went to a cookout yesterday where a like minded couple we knew were in attendance. After a few hours the sexual tension between myself, my husband and them was strong and we ended up back at our house around 8 PM. After showering and sharing a bowl of strong sativa based cannabis, she and I played for sometime, making the guys watch before, going into full swap mode. We both ended with each others husbands cum on oour tits and faces and shared a time of creamy kissing afterwards.

Went to a cookout yesterday where a like minded couple we knew were in attendance. After a few hours the sexual tension between myself, my husband and them was strong and we ended up back at our house around 8 PM. After showering and sharing a bowl of strong sativa based cannabis, she and I played for sometime, making the guys watch before, going into full swap mode. We both ended with each others husbands cum on oour tits and faces and shared a time of creamy kissing afterwards.
This would be a dream cum true.

Dee, I have to stroke my cock having read this, this is stuff I can only dream of.

Back