Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

This weekend was wild. Had an MFM with hubby and Billy. They were DPing me when hubby came the first time in my ass. Billy fucked me a good while longer and then shot the biggest load on my tummy and tits, and hubby added his second load there too. We fell asleep together and Billy and I went at it again early morning and gave me my latest load deep in my pussy.

This weekend was wild. Had an MFM with hubby and Billy. They were DPing me when hubby came the first time in my ass. Billy fucked me a good while longer and then shot the biggest load on my tummy and tits, and hubby added his second load there too. We fell asleep together and Billy and I went at it again early morning and gave me my latest load deep in my pussy.
This would be like an early Thanksgiving Dinner. First, for the appetizer I'd devour hubby's cum from inside your perfect ass. Next, for the main course, I'd take my time licking your delicious pussy, savoring the combined juices of you and Billy. Lastly, and the most fun, would be dessert, cleaning up your tummy and perfect tits of all of their combined cum!

Hubby pushed me on the bed and spread my legs, bunching my dress up by my hips. I wasn’t wearing any panties. His tongue slides from my perineum to my clit once then he begins eating me out in earnest until I have no choice but to cum on his face. He gets up and slides his dick deep inside. We fuck. His hands on my throat as my climax builds. “Cum.” He commanded. And I did, hard, feeling his seed spill into me as we writhe in joy. He withdraws and I feel his essence leak out of me.

Deep inside my wife, I tried to hold off as it had been almost a week but couldn’t. I was trying to edge myself with her pussy. The feeling was beginning to overtake me so I pulled my thick cock out, scooped the cum off of the tip and thought now is the time! I let it go inside her and kept going trying to bring her to climax. No luck this time but it was beautiful sight pulling my coco out covered in both her and my cream. Hopefully she is in the mood again soon. 😀

Back