Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

HOT facial from the husband of a couple we have been swinging with for years. We then cleaned up and watched my husband and his wife go at it. Hubby finally unloaded on her beautiful C cups which I happily and hungrily lapped up. :heart::heart::heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php
Lovely.

We spooned in bed this morning....low and behold a cock poked me. Couldn't let it go to waste!! He came DEEP in my pussy.

Amazing thread I cum 7+ times a day and would love to share it with all the beautiful women in here

In my hair and all over my face and chest and belly - he pulled out just in time last night and it exploded like a fire hydrant that had been hit by a truck!

(although I was the one who felt like they'd been run over my a truck afterwards because he was none too gentle - not that I'm complaining! :D )

Little different twist last night. I was in the mood to give my hubby a specialty hand job using a masturbation pocket pussy masturbation sleeve. It was around 8 PM and after a couple of rum and gingers I was feeling the effects. I went to the bedroom and retrieved one of a couple of sex toys designed for him and returned with the brown flesh like device and tube of lube. He groaned at the sight of me, walking back in naked, lube and toy in hand and parted his legs. I knelt in front of him and took my time sucking his cock to erection (which didn't take long). After lubricating his cock with a genorous amount and the interior of the fake pussy, I slid his ebony friend down over his cock and went to work. His head laid back on the couch and most eyes closed while I verbally encouraged him about fucking a woman of color. The way he was trembling I knew it wouldn't be long. Knowing who his "celebrity fantasy women" are I told him I knew he would love to be fucking Jennifer Lopez at that moment. That was all it took, he grunted an his cum began erupting out the end of the sleeve all over my tits and arms. I was well coated to say the least. My payback...legs spread wide haveing my pussy eaten for nearly an hour by my beautiful, bald tattooed love.

I'm jealous!

He came on my face in a dive bars bathroom. They were out of paper towel and in my drunk state all I could do was try to wipe it off with my dress... Which was black and made it look like he came elsewhere.

Back