Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Seven times over the last two days, on/in various places, while on vacation with my boyfriend. In order: my mouth, my pussy, my face, my mouth, my ass, my ass, and my pussy. As usual, feel free to PM and ask any questions.

Vacations always make the cum fly.

Down my throat... all of it :)
Sienna - :heart::heart:In Love With Music:heart::heart:

o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o~O~o

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Inside my pussy..after my hubby bent over the footboard of our bed while I was getting ready for work. Totally unexpectedly! Today is going to be a great day:)

Wish I had a wife who considered that kind of surprise pleasant.

They all came in my Pussy, Ass and Mouth, within a minute or so of each other. Love having 3 inside me at once.

Straight up my pussy while I squatted and slid up and down his cock in a reverse cowgirl position

All over my belly and tits this morning. Love my early morning fucks.

Across my lower stomach an hour ago after coming home early and letting my guy have a go before he had to leave to work this evening. Probably catch one in the pussy when he gets home around 3 tomorrow morning. Wish he could stick around between now and then and go another time or two though. Sigh.

Across my lower stomach an hour ago after coming home early and letting my guy have a go before he had to leave to work this evening. Probably catch one in the pussy when he gets home around 3 tomorrow morning. Wish he could stick around between now and then and go another time or two though. Sigh.

I'll volunteer to help out if your in need!;):D

My husband was on the cum demanding end of two females last night. My long time girlfriend arrived yesterday from out of state for our annual Harley Davidson rally. She surprised us both with a recently done rose tattoo artwork tastefully done across both of her large breasts. The site was enough to get me wet and my husband rock hard. After giving us both a generous fucking his cream ended up coating her tits and I was happily and greedily on cleanup detail, treating him to the sight of of us snowballing his spunk. Far from the first time we have done a threesome with her but each time manages to get hotter. :heart::heart::heart:

Back