Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Bent over the table in the liquor room, all 4 fucked my vag (one after another) and came on my back.

I ejaculated all over her clit

I ejaculated over her clit and rubbed it on her magic button with the end of my big wet cock till she came.
Then I went down on her and licked her off.

Being on my back beneath him, I was left with little choice. All I could do was to make myself as open as possible to assure I was taking it straight into my womb.
:eek:

My brother fucked me hard. 1st load in my vag, then a few minute break; he fucked my ass hard and shot a load deep.

Brother fucked my ass hard for about 10 minutes and then came deep in me, and didn't take it out. Then after a few minute rest, started fucking my ass again for another 20 minutes, before making a second deposit.

Brother fucked my ass hard for about 10 minutes and then came deep in me, and didn't take it out. Then after a few minute rest, started fucking my ass again for another 20 minutes, before making a second deposit.

oh i would enjoy fucking you hard

On my hand actually. His happy look was also somewhat bemused that I hadn't got a mouth or somewhere else to it in time. Truth be known I got slightly occupied with something I was reading in the morning newspaper at the breakfast table and completely missed the cues!

On my hand actually. His happy look was also somewhat bemused that I hadn't got a mouth or somewhere else to it in time. Truth be known I got slightly occupied with something I was reading in the morning newspaper at the breakfast table and completely missed the cues!

Write out one hundred times

" I will pay more attention to the task in hand"

:D

Casual breakfast handouts. You do have a happy house

Back