largest sex age difference?

Mine is similar to bouldghirl above. She was 61 and I was 23...and, tbh, could just about keep up with her. It was one hell of a weekend LOL

What was the biggest age difference between you and your partner you ever had? And if it was the female as the younger one, did the guy go down on you? Thanks!
I was 41 at the time, I ended up having a 3 some with my neighbour, I believe they are in their early 70’s.
it was so hot

She was a married 34 year old mom of 2 and I was at the time 22 years old! 12 years age difference!

She was 46, a French heiress, no less, and I was a 19 year old sailor. It ended when I was transferred under orders. Our last night she invited 2 friends so we were FMFF. C'est le vie.

Once with a lady 10 yrs older

Was blown by a guy 25 yrs older

Would like to enjoy a 20+ younger or older lady now

I was 44 and she was 22 and blew my mind. Married for 16 years. Working in a hospital as a male nurse and mentor, she was a nursing student. One Day she came and said, i'd like to fuck you, no joke. So we fucked a few times like animals. She was very into anal and golden showering

Last edited:
When I was 25 I blew a guy who was 67. He was long, thin, and it curved quite a bit to the left. I always wondered what sex would have felt like with him, but, alas, it wasn't meant to be.

Back