largest sex age difference?

I was 55yo and she was 19yo, whilst the age difference was hot, she was bland, she knew that she was hot and didn't think that she had to make any effort.
I returned to community college at 25. I hooked up with a few 18-year-olds who were the same: Little to no effort.

It was the only time I did that with a younger man because he was awful in bed and really kind of a jerk. I swore off younger men after that. I know they aren’t all like that guy, but he soured me for sure.
I'm really sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience, that would put anyone off for sure. I can assure you we aren't all like that!

When I was in my 20s, I slept with 2 men in their 40s who were married
I look back on the 50 plus year old women I was lucky enough to enjoy when I was a 20 something man with SUCH pleasure … strictly the equivalent now would be 80 year old women , which seems .. wrong ?? Only ever mutual consensual for me anyway…. So we’ll have to wait and see

In 2021 I met this gorgeous woman, I was 32 she was 57. Turns out she's my mom's friend, i never met her before, I saw her at my mom's birthday party by the mini bar. I left the party, did it with her a few times more, then I told her the truth, that night we did it. We're still friends, haven't done anything since early this year.

It was 9 years younger for me

and I loved licking her sexy pussy, she got so wet
When I was about 36 circa 20 years older one time with the mother of a female friend who subsequently i had a relationship with. Younger: Circa fifteen years with a 19 year old who showed up at my office in a sheer white dress through which I could see her black lace panties.

Me 21, her 40.

Fresh out of college and she a divorced mother of one. Was hot while it lasted. But honestly, as mature as I thought I was, I wasn’t and it ended because it wasn’t a good longer term fit.

And yes I graduated a little early.

Back