largest sex age difference?

What was the biggest age difference between you and your partner you ever had? And if it was the female as the younger one, did the guy go down on you? Thanks!
I was 59 and she was 46. She did once but I was the more experienced one and went down on her.

20 years older than me. Never been with younger.

Edited:

A friend of mine pointed out in a PM that I kinda edited out a 6 month period of my life with this answer. She told me she would post a comment here about what I had revealed before. I said I would do it.

My actual oldest was about 50 years older. It came during a time in my life I prefer not to think about. So did a adventure with three younger (college age) guys. I might have been with some others who were younger during that same 6 months - I didn't ask ages.
this doesnt surprise me as women add their body count much differently than men do.

I was 19, he was 41. I was repressed and shy and he opened me up, and he was a sweetheart of a guy. Once, after I gave him a blowjob, he said, "You really like doing that, don't you?" I was mortified. I thought that he thought, like I thought, that I was just doing that to please him like a good girl. I did like it, a lot, for me and not just for him. He helped me become a naughty girl, to role-play, to let go. Sweet memories.

Started in my childhood. I was young and old enough and she was 44. She was a very sophisticated woman. She taught me a lot. She gave me pleasure and I did that to her. She loved roleplay and so did I. She liked " younger " girls and I fell for " older women. She had all I wanted. Perhaps all against the law but it was a warm and an equal relationship. No pushing,must, or bad behaviour. NO REGRETS.

Last edited:
Started in my childhood. I was XX and she was 44. She was a very sophisticated woman. She taught me a lot. She gave me pleasure and I did that to her. She loved roleplay and so did I. She liked " younger " girls and I fell for " older women. She had all I wanted. Perhaps all against the law but it was a warm and an equal relationship. No pushing,must, or bad behaviour. NO REGRETS.
I suggest editing your post, references to sex below the age of 18 are not allowed...the mods lurk in the shadows!

Last edited:
His name is John and I believe he is 48. Anyhow my girlfriend introduced me to him a few months ago and it was only recently that I gave in to my secret desire to have sex with him, and OMG it was awesome!!
Mine is 54. She is my rural village women who I know a lot since my young days. We always talked and casual glances flourish between us. One fine day , fine time , it just worked out accidentally. Wow ...she is just most horniest women I've ever slept with.
She is the best for her age and a great teacher of sex.

Earlier this year, I came across the obituary of a guy I had sex with in my 20s. I thought he was in his mid-40s then, but he was actually in his late 50s. So, 35 years older than me.

The youngest for me is 23 years. He had turned 18 just a week before, and I took his virginity.

Earlier this year, I came across the obituary of a guy I had sex with in my 20s. I thought he was in his mid-40s then, but he was actually in his late 50s. So, 35 years older than me.

The youngest for me is 23 years. He had turned 18 just a week before, and I took his virginity.
Lucky both of them!!

Maximum , I think is 54 which I've earlier described. But lot of 40's are still in touch.

Was 22. She was 54. And hot as hell. We spent a week together and I can't quess how many times we made each other cum.

I was 28 and she was 48. That was 5-6 years ago.

Some of the best sex night I ever had.

We had met in a very weird country that people usually never visit. I was to run a marathon and she was there with as the manager of a classical music quartet. We met at a drinks reception at night.
Since we didn't have freedom of movement, we spend a good chunk of the evening getting to know each other in the hotel lobby. She was divorced with two teenage girls. I was single and horny.

Nothing happened that night, but I swore to myself that I would see her again. We came back to Europe and a few months later, I suggested that we meet up for a drink at my house.
She accepted and we celebrated with sushis and champagne. Talking about how crazy the trip was.

She was wearing a very serious black lady suite with beautiful Louboutin shoes (coming straight from her office) At some point I just decided to approach her, unbutton her shirt and kiss her neck. She then removed her dress to unveil beautiful stockings.
We then proceeded to fuck for a few hours. It was memorable! I tied her with some rope, I fingered her anus with nearly my entire hand while I was fucking her pussy. I wanted to call for support as she was just incredibly hungry!

The following morning we fucked one last time in the shower and she then left home. I never saw her again. We occasionally speak on Whatsapp but she has a boyfriend now and seems to have friend zoned me.

I often masturbate to the memories of that night. For a rather conservative person like me, it felt like a crazy evening! 😛

Back