Leggy blonde looking to exchange erotic e-mails

iluvredheads

Hot and wild I definitely am. I've been told that my taste and aroma are delicious as well.

dillinger

You're killing me. You already know what I'm thinking. You know where I want you. You know what to do.

I would love to spend a hot evening with you... lower your ass onto my face and taste your temperature. Tell me how you would fuck me cyber.

mmm Ill be soft and gentle inside you babe. Let me find the soft spot inside you that makes you whimper. I would love to hear you moan with a mouth full of my thick cock.

Maybe she needs even more than that? Maybe she needs to have me fuck her while she's sucking on your cock? Maybe she needs even more? *grin*

richied69 and dillinger

So when exactly are the three of us getting together? I want to make you cum with me!

are you on yahoo or aol messenger? I would love to make you drip in your chair cyber...

send me a message on yahoo messenger -- richied69 and Ill show you. It involves my tongue on your clit and my finger in your tight ass.... lets talk dirty babe

You a Freak?

You sound like a freak baby. Want to be one of my freaks? Let Big Poppa be your hook up. Write me at BigPoppa-Pump@excite.com and I'll show you what its like to be with a real man.

TO LEGGY BLONDE

My fantasy with you (Leggy Blonde):

1. We neck for awhile- tongues and all. With your implied permission (you grab at them first), I remove your blouse and bra.

2. I feel and kiss down to your waist- extra time spent at your sensitive nipples. While tonguing your navel, I lift your sexy skirt and remove your panties.

3. I kiss and lick your legs and thighs. The erotic combination of ultra-smooth skin and patches of "girl hair" drives me crazy!

4. I finally reach your sweet pussy and kiss, lick, and bite until you can't stand it anymore! I continue until you writhe in orgasmic pleasure and pull my head away from your groin.

5. At your instruction, we both relax for a minute.... then kiss some more.... then relax some more. Your exicitement and climax has exhausted both of us!

6. As I lay down, tired but not yet sexually gratified, I notice you pulling off your remaining clothing. My groin stirs as I watch. "Lay back down and close your eyes", you say to me. I obey, lay back down, and resume watching only after I sense movement over my face. I open my eyes to see your right leg pass over and plant your bottom within inches of my nose and mouth!

7. In less than half a second, my lips and tongue caress your bottom-side flesh. Your invitation for me to be so close to your most intimate parts multiplies my desires exponentially. Each look (and lick) makes it (and my dick) that much harder!

8. I've loved your "girl hair" elsewhere and hope to find it again. My tongue travels, lightly, between your ass cheeks. It's then when I feel my dick in your mouth. I find your crack with my tongue again and your body shifts positions and, with both hands, you spread your ass and expose your anus, surrounded with tiny sexy hairs, to my hungry mouth. I go for it! All the while, my penis is in your mouth.

9. With my thrusting tongue bobbing in and out of your sweet asshole, and your hungry mouth fucking my dick, we both come with enormous pleasure.

10. We neck some more and promise to meet again soon.

Hey, my fetish is school teachers. I am a 24 swm from Pa.....not far from you. Email me at disturbedfear@hotmail.com if interested. I have a pic!

leggy blonds could really be the best

When I was in UK the last girl I was with was a (natural) redhead, she also had long legs and very often, after managing to slowly get everything of our clothes off, only her skimpy briefs were left, we lay down and then they slowly came down, her legs came around my face and I was buried in that redhair, but if felt rather corse, is blonde hair finer?, would love the chance to find out and tell you more, any chance of a reply to john4062@yaho.com ? in NC

to be there with you and suck your cunt and swallow all your cum would be great .if you will let me i will suck your cunt and swallow your cum for as long as you would let me,then i would fuck you and cum in your cunt and after go down and lick it all out.
e mail me at donaldhillier@home.com if you like

Back