Leggy blonde looking to exchange erotic e-mails

o please miss don't hurt me i'll be good and do whatever you want me to yes miss i'll suck your cunt until you cum and swallow it all.miss do you want me to lick your ass as wel,please miss i'm getting horny can i fuck you and cum in your cunt and then lick it up.please miss let me be your cuntsucker you won't regrte it it. o thank you miss thank you i'lldo whatever you say.miss my email is donaldhillier@home.com

Absolutely!

Blonde hair is certainly finer than anything else around. Would you like to see mine?

Ah, yes - you have requested something that I am master of. Reply if interested. Rick

would love to exchange sexy emails ....

i love sexy emails and dirty chat ... a pic would be nice, too, but not necessary .... let me tease you, please you, squeeze you .... lead me into a land of lust ...

;)

So Leggy Blonde - Cyberme100, are you building up a mailing list, of faithfull followers, so that you can entise them into your lair. Or are you realy what you say you are?
I can help you to receive complete satisfaction, and reach heights of erotic delights that you thought were not possible. All you have to do is obey me.

x ;) x :) x

stories

I am a tall dark man from greece with a lot of stories to
share.panatha7@hotmail.com

hi teacher

I am a teacher as well, and would love to lay you over your desk, climb on top of you, rip open your shirt, exposing htose hot tits, and proceed to have you tit fuck me, while you suck the tip of my cock...now that is extracurricular activity

there's more if you want it.

im talking dirty nasty, sticky fucking..do you like an audience? describe your tits for me to jack off to

I would love to exchange some erotic e-mail with you. Send my your fantasies and I will fulfill them for you.
Dartagnon69@hotmail.com

Hi.....I'm in education also....I'm a principal and would love to exchange erotic email with you....maybe we also can talk over the phone.....cjmjjm

Hmmm....Nice Teacher

Gee......nice teacher......wish my teachers were so horny.......legs too.....nice build......would love to nibble your legs and explore your smooth erotic region.....yummmy......nice.....tongue moving up past your knee.....smooth as silk skin.....tastes great!!!......yummy.......you quiver a bit as i get closer to your nectar........soft hair.......wet too.....mmmmmmmm....my tongue gently probes the wetness.....so sweet.....you moan....good.....another quiver....sensitive.....my tongue moves into your wetness....you are sweet.......i find your hard clit and gently probe with my tongue....gee, i think you like it.....good.....you taste heavenly.......i want more.....my tongue flicks your clit and your hips start to surge upward to me......hmmmmmm....yummy....you a soooooo sensitive.....so sweet......my tongue finds your inner lips and again you quiver......you are sooooo hot!!!.....I probe your opening.....you tense up and moan again and again....my tongue gently strokes you over and over....and my finger probes you inside.....darn but you are hot....i go back to your clit and take it gently into my mouth and slowly start sucking.....ooooh, you seem to like THAT!!...GREAT!!.....your hips are moving back and forth and your hands run through my hair, pulling me into you...deeper and deeper.....I such harder and you jump....and moan....and finally scream...."Yes!!!Yes!!" you scream....."Suck me!! Don't stop!!....."Oh God....I'm cummmmingggg!!"..."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"....."Ahhhhhhhh! Yessss!!!"......I keep sucking and your hips arch into my tongue.....you are incredible!!!!!!!My sweet, sweet Teacher!!!.......you cum....again!!!.....such sweetness!!!...I love to please you this way!.....slowly I swirl my tongue around your clit....ever so gently as you slowly ease back to reality.....your hands still pulling me into your sweetness.....yes, I love to taste you!!!!.....slowly you come down....slower....slower.....I lift my head and look into your eyes.....they are just starting to open.....you smile, and caress my hair....."Thank You, Sir!" "yes....thank you!!"...and then I start to rise, but your hands pull me back...."Again??? Please, Sir??".....I smile....and then I lower my head,...my tongue again seeking your softness.....I think you like this, I tell myself.....yes I DO, and it seems that YOU DO AS WELL!!!....makes for a long, slow session....which is of course another adventure for another email.

:)

Hope you feel mellow, Teach!! Do I get extra credit for this exercise??

Rugie

hi teacher lets start exchanging e eotic e mail tell me all your fantasies and i will tell you all about my kinky fantasies that you will cum just reading them

Back