Lesbian Couples for Ladies and Lesbians

IMG-1585.jpg

“They,” in this case, are not the mods of the forum. Action like this can only come from the site owners and I do not have insight. I know of some posters in The Playground who have experienced this and it was usually folks who posted a lot of copyrighted images.

“They,” in this case, are not the mods of the forum. Action like this can only come from the site owners and I do not have insight. I know of some posters in The Playground who have experienced this and it was usually folks who posted a lot of copyrighted images.
That's possible. I didn't mean to but I might have had some copyrighted stuff by mistake.

That's possible. I didn't mean to but I might have had some copyrighted stuff by mistake.
When this has happened to folks on The Playground, I believe that was the primary reason. That said, nearly all images posted here do not belong to the person posting them, so I don’t fully understand why some folks get the restriction and others do not.

Do you usually link images to another site or upload them here as attachments?

When this has happened to folks on The Playground, I believe that was the primary reason. That said, nearly all images posted here do not belong to the person posting them, so I don’t fully understand why some folks get the restriction and others do not.

Do you usually link images to another site or upload them here as attachments?
I usually upload because it's easier for me to keep track of what I've uploaded and haven't yet.

Back