Let me be nice to you (limited time offer)

arienette said:
So does this offer still stand?
If so, I'll take a #4 right here. :D
Sorry. I was off earning a living. :rolleyes:

Of course the offer still stands--it isn't the 30th yet.

So, done.

Enjoy your Positive Feedback(TM). :)

The_Fool said:
Hey....wait a minute...that's my job...*G*
No, no, no. You are The Fool. I merely am a fool.

Forget the article, I'm not even uppercase. ;)

Tzara said:
Sorry. I was off earning a living. :rolleyes:

Of course the offer still stands--it isn't the 30th yet.

So, done.

Enjoy your Positive Feedback(TM). :)

Thank you, that poem is now H-ed.
You're too cool for words. :D

cherries_on_snow said:
Oh hey, could I trade this coupon in for some other offer? I'd prefer genuine feedback on my writing (which you have given--thanks!) so could I trade this in for something else? .
Sorry, CoS, I apparently rushed right past this in my eagerness to be Positive to people. Unfortunately, coupons for Positive Feedback(TM) have a critique value of 1/20 of one cent and may not be combined or exchanged for any other offer.

Of course, in all seriousness, if you have a poem you would particularly like feedback on, tell me and I'll look at it and try and say something useful, or at least coherent. It might take a few days, as I like to read a poem several times before trying to say anything.

arienette said:
Thank you, that poem is now H-ed.
You're too cool for words. :D
Oh, come now. You're a poet, dear. We poets can find words, even metaphors, for anything.

To all: Please note this fine testimonial by yet another satisfied customer of Postive Feedback(TM). :)

Tzara said:
In order to strike a blow for decency against the hordes of evil trolls and snotty elitist poets who delight in leaving caustic and insulting comments on poems and drive scores down by voting 2s or even 1s, I would like to offer my services as a happy commentator on your poem. Leave me a link to your poem and select from one of the encouraging and supportive comments in the list below and I will brighten your day by leaving you Positive Feedback(TM) and a sparkling 5 vote that is guaranteed to lift both your spirits and your score. :)

Choose from among these carefully crafted, heartfelt comments:
  1. Beautiful poem. Your writing always touches my soul. ~~thank you~~
  2. Wonderful! A lovely, heartfelt write. :cool:
  3. Touched my soul. Your writing is so beautiful! More, please!
  4. Breathtaking and beautiful. Deep feelings, wonderfully expressed. :heart:
  5. Captivating!!! It is as if you see straight into my heart. ~Thx~
No one should be without some comments that they would be proud to show to even that cranky old English teacher who always complained about your spelling and syntax. What is there to lose but your pride? Try Positive Feedback(TM) today!

Note: due to bandwidth and cheeriness limitations, I will only be able to respond to the first three (3) requests each day that I am online. This is a limited time offer and will expire September 30, 2006. Void where prohibited. Employees of Positive Feedback, LLC and their family members are explicitly excluded from this offer. Sorry—only one poem per poet per day. Each day begins at 12:00 AM, Pacific Time. Comments remain the property of Positive Feedback, LLC and may not be used by other posters. For information on franchise opportunities, please contact Positive Feedback, LLC.

Copyright 2006, Positive Feedback, LLC
As, quite possibly your last customer (see posting time stamp) I'd love a #3 on this poem, Cat's Paw please.

Thanks, it's been a pleasure doing business with the Positive Feedback, LLC company.

champagne1982 said:
As, quite possibly your last customer (see posting time stamp) I'd love a #3 on this poem, Cat's Paw please.

Thanks, it's been a pleasure doing business with the Positive Feedback, LLC company.
I had been anticipating a offer-ending rush, but I guess not.

Done, m'dear and may you enjoy it. A fine selection, if I may say so myself. :rolleyes:

Rushing

Could I possibly get another roll of that 5 sided die for another shot of happiness on something dank and rotting in the cellars of Literotica?

So many to chose from.....
how about this ? Thanks. The cheque (yes, cheque) is in the mail. :heart:

If you want a rush you can comment on them all. :rolleyes:

clutching_calliope said:
Could I possibly get another roll of that 5 sided die for another shot of happiness on something dank and rotting in the cellars of Literotica?

So many to chose from.....
how about this ? Thanks. The cheque (yes, cheque) is in the mail. :heart:

If you want a rush you can comment on them all. :rolleyes:
Done. You roll a one in honour of Ms. Plath.

I'm not sure if an American bank can cash a cheque. Would I get back mouney? :rolleyes:

hi Tzara :)

I have watched this thread with great amusement and amazement, and have come to the conclusion that yes, I will beg for a comment on a poem an alt of mine wrote, which was blatantly ignored, I think I might just pack it up and move it away with Evie, if she really does go...anyway, heres the poem

this un here

and before you read it, let me warn you

"warned"...lol

I Wanna comment # 5 if you have anymore to spare, please

:rose:

thanks in advance

cat..I mean, Maria...nope, NJ?

:D

normal jean said:
hi Tzara :)

I have watched this thread with great amusement and amazement, and have come to the conclusion that yes, I will beg for a comment on a poem an alt of mine wrote, which was blatantly ignored, I think I might just pack it up and move it away with Evie, if she really does go...anyway, heres the poem

this un here

and before you read it, let me warn you

"warned"...lol

I Wanna comment # 5 if you have anymore to spare, please

:rose:

thanks in advance

cat..I mean, Maria...nope, NJ?

:D
Well, OK. It's done, but I have to tell you I should have charged extra for the KEVLAR® suit.

Yikes! That poem is so hot that though I didn't even touch it my eyes are burning! :cool:

And, you're welcome. *blowing on singed fingers*

Tzara said:
Well, OK. It's done, but I have to tell you I should have charged extra for the KEVLAR® suit.

Yikes! That poem is so hot that though I didn't even touch it my eyes are burning! :cool:

And, you're welcome. *blowing on singed fingers*

Thank you Tzara!! and come closer, I will blow on your fingers for you

is that better?

you are a sweetheart!!

hugs, NJ

normal jean said:
Thank you Tzara!! and come closer, I will blow on your fingers for you

is that better?
Uh, no. In fact, it seems to be worse.

Is it warm in here, or is it just me? :rolleyes:
normal jean said:
you are a sweetheart!!