Lets hear your voyeur experiences ?

Sometimes, as a means of foreplay, I'll watch my wife finger herself and play with her breasts as she watches me stroke my cock. If we're feeling REALLY frisky, we'll talk dirty and tell each other what to do.

Probably not the type of voyeurism (and exhibitionism) that people are thinking of, but SO much fun!
My wife and I are big fans of mutual masturbation. It’s a chance to see and be seen at the same time.

Sometimes, as a means of foreplay, I'll watch my wife finger herself and play with her breasts as she watches me stroke my cock. If we're feeling REALLY frisky, we'll talk dirty and tell each other what to do.

Probably not the type of voyeurism (and exhibitionism) that people are thinking of, but SO much fun!
I love doing this with hubby, such a turn on

We were at a nudist resort a few weeks ago in California. We love being nude, but I’ve never been to a resort before, only a beach.

I’m pretty sure they frown upon public sex, but once you get in your room, it’s anything goes. I opened up our window and the shades and had a vigorous session as people walked by our room. Some people must’ve seen, others walked by oblivious.

It was fun being seen. (I know that’s exhibitionism which is the opposite of voyeurism.)

We were at a nudist resort a few weeks ago in California. We love being nude, but I’ve never been to a resort before, only a beach.

I’m pretty sure they frown upon public sex, but once you get in your room, it’s anything goes. I opened up our window and the shades and had a vigorous session as people walked by our room. Some people must’ve seen, others walked by oblivious.

It was fun being seen. (I know that’s exhibitionism which is the opposite of voyeurism.)
Where in California? Mandy and I have talking about going to nudist resort, but want to avoid any place close to home/East Coast.

Where in California? Mandy and I have talking about going to nudist resort, but want to avoid any place close to home/East Coast.
Palm Springs. A fellow litster recommended Desert Sun in Palm Springs. We had a really nice time.

Next winter we’ll try a resort in Florida for spring training.

Should have been outside of our hotel window two weeks ago!
You forgot to mention your room was on the 12th Floor ... :oops: 🤣
I'd need an invite. Peeking through windows can become an issue 😄
Indeed ... the reflection of sunshine on the glass often inhibits the view! You really need to be in the room, sitting in the comfy armchair that's usually in one corner of the room, pants round your ankles and hard cock in hand :devilish:😜

My wife totally busted me as I was peeking at a bachelor party getting started across the street a number of years ago. Our house looked down into their front window. Was super hot to watch for a bit until my wife walked in. But then she joined me!

Have yet to witness sex between humans. Have witnessed innumerable instances of animal to animal sex. Not quite the same thrill prolly.

We lived in a small beach-front townhouse complex on the Northshore of Oahu that shared a property line with a rental cottage often used for honeymoons. You'd be amazed (or maybe you wouldn't) the sexual antics of newlyweds; sex with the lights on, sex on the beach under the stars, sex next to the fire pit at night. Much can be observed when watching from the shadows.

the summer when I was 19 I spent the summer staying over at a summer beach community where the beach houses were close together. I was lucky to be able to routinely jerk off on the back deck after days on the beach while my neighbor in the house next door would watch me.

The first time it happened it was unplanned. I realized I was being watched when I saw her on the deck staring at me stroking myself. After that she somehow was always around when I was stroking. When she was on the beach she would follow me back to the house when I went back after a swim to watch me. We never spoke. It was just an expectation that I gladly performed for her when I was able to. It became a routine for the rest of the season.

To this day I still dial up that memory when I am playing alone.

the summer when I was 19 I spent the summer staying over at a summer beach community where the beach houses were close together. I was lucky to be able to routinely jerk off on the back deck after days on the beach while my neighbor in the house next door would watch me.

The first time it happened it was unplanned. I realized I was being watched when I saw her on the deck staring at me stroking myself. After that she somehow was always around when I was stroking. When she was on the beach she would follow me back to the house when I went back after a swim to watch me. We never spoke. It was just an expectation that I gladly performed for her when I was able to. It became a routine for the rest of the season.

To this day I still dial up that memory when I am playing alone.
Love this experience 😉

Back