Lets hear your voyeur experiences ?

We live in a development and I walk every morning. In my walks during our almost 20 years living here, I have seen 4 of the women topless and/or naked. The neighbors directly across the street have a hall bathroom with a window directly across so as you come out of the bathroom anyone on the street has a direct view. Danielle who lives there is smoking hot, a total cunt, but has perky C cup tits that after 2 kids still have very little sag.
Another neighbor in her late 50's will come outside and feed the cats in her nightgown. With only the porch light on as she bends over her massive hangers are visible straight down the front of her nightgown.
Our next door neighbors bedroom faces our pool. One morning I was outside checking the chemicals and emptying the skimmer when I saw their bedroom light go on. I turned my attention to see Michelle walk into the room stark naked. She has wide hips, is blonde, and smallish tits. Her nipples were rock hard and you could hardly see her pubes since her bush is so blonde.
Finally Blair who also lives on our cul de sac is a wild mid 30's pharmacist who is absolutely perky in spirit and body. Blair rarely wears a bra and was bringing her trashcans to the curb one morning as she greeted me in all her perkiness. Her nipples were so visible through the well worn light yellow t shirt she was wearing you could see she did not have a bra. The subtle sway as she pulled each trashcan in each hand down the driveway is something that is engrained in the spank bank.

I was born and raised on a Welsh hill farm. There was one of the outhouses I was strictly forbidden to enter because it was where all the chemicals for the farm were stored.
One of the farm cats had a litter of kittens. My Dad put them and the mother in a big box in the chemical store. Of course I sneaked in to look at the kittens. I was only in there a few minutes when I heard my older brother and his best friend come into the outhouse. I hid and held my breath. They had what was obviously a girlie mag. They were commenting on their breasts etc. Next thing I know they whip out their cocks and start wanking away. Thankfully my brother had his back to me, so I couldn't see him. But I did get a very good view of his friend tugging away at his cock. It was the first time I had seen an erect cock. Sort of had a fascination for them ever since.

I was born and raised on a Welsh hill farm. There was one of the outhouses I was strictly forbidden to enter because it was where all the chemicals for the farm were stored.
One of the farm cats had a litter of kittens. My Dad put them and the mother in a big box in the chemical store. Of course I sneaked in to look at the kittens. I was only in there a few minutes when I heard my older brother and his best friend come into the outhouse. I hid and held my breath. They had what was obviously a girlie mag. They were commenting on their breasts etc. Next thing I know they whip out their cocks and start wanking away. Thankfully my brother had his back to me, so I couldn't see him. But I did get a very good view of his friend tugging away at his cock. It was the first time I had seen an erect cock. Sort of had a fascination for them ever since.
Nothing wrong with watching a guy or two having a wank ... and a fascination with cock(s) is fine by me! :devilish:

Unfortunately I think my member is a couple of inches short of being a cock :oops::ROFLMAO:

Well, size does actually matter.
I have a 9 inch tongue and can breathe through my ears if that helps ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And there was me thinking I would compliment you on your literary efforts elsewhere on this site - did you graduate from Uni with First Class Honours (in the shagging category)? 😜

I have a 9 inch tongue and can breathe through my ears if that helps ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And there was me thinking I would compliment you on your literary efforts elsewhere on this site - did you graduate from Uni with First Class Honours (in the shagging category)? 😜
Something like that, yes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Many years ago I spent a weekend at a nude campground in upstate NY. I cant remember how it happened, but I wound up in a van with another guy as we made comments and stroked while looking at the nude women. I remember watching him stroke his hard cock and also being turned on by that. We stroked until we both shot our loads and got out of his van. I often think about that time and fantasize that I had done some other things with him.

Sometimes, as a means of foreplay, I'll watch my wife finger herself and play with her breasts as she watches me stroke my cock. If we're feeling REALLY frisky, we'll talk dirty and tell each other what to do.

Probably not the type of voyeurism (and exhibitionism) that people are thinking of, but SO much fun!

Back