Lets hear your voyeur experiences ?

Love this experience 😉
It was wild.

The best part about it looking back is we never hooked up or even talked much other than an occasional hello while passing each other on the board walk or the beach. It was crazy.

She was married with a toddler. Her husband worked in the city on Wall Street so he wouldn’t be around much during the week back in the days before telecommuting.That’s when it happened most of the time. I loved when she notice me leave the beach after a swim and then followed me back. I would get hard half way back to the house.

There is nothing better than sunbathing naked and stroking out an orgasm after a swim in the ocean. Being watched while doing it is a bonus. Being watched for two months was incredible.

I lived in a cookie cutter neighborhood where the houses were flipped so the master bathrooms were across from each other. I discovered by chance that my neighbor ever morning at 5 took a shower and left her shades open. She was not a large breasted woman but it was a good view every time she got out and dried off.

I was working late in the library at college and had gone to search for a book. As I walked down the stacks, I noticed a young woman, leaning back in her chair and looking around her. Satisfied that nobody was watching her, she slid her hand inside her skirt and proceeded to rub one out. The look on her face, her muted whimpers, the movement of her hand were so erotic until she stiffened as she came. I was so aroused that I had no option but to unzip my pants and masturbate in time to her movements. I came all over the floor in time to her orgasm.

I might have responded earlier but what the fuck might as well again. My favorite was when I was in college and saw my ex getting fucked from across the alley. Her room was one floor down, so I had a clear look into her bedroom. She was a big squitter so when he got her off using his tongue, he grabbed his shirt and wiped his face. I was heartbroken but I still jerked off watching. To make that even worse I got caught mid cum.

Back