Letting Wife Have A Younger Boyfriend?

FUCK! 80 y o and still fucking. I would love that. Bet she has some good fucking pussy too. Funny. I have always heard about sexy women in Walmart but never realized it, till I started looking. It is so true. I see a lot of milfs and house wives dressed like sluts there. I love going there for that reason.

I am posting here to gauge how others feel about this type of situation, and if it turns them on like it does me. Men and women please both reply as I would love to start a conversation about this topic. My wife and I recently opened the door to swinging. We met an awesome younger guy at a nude beach we frequent and the three of us hit it off right away. A week later we were having a threesome in a hotel after our second beach hangout. Since then my wife has admitted to me that she has a crush on him. She loves his 10 inch cock (she was not a size queen until she fucked him), she likes him, and they have a very sexy chemistry with each other when they are fucking.

I encourage them to sext each other, which they do now. I have encouraged her to masterbate with him via video calls, which she does. She is really into him and I fully encourage it. It's not a humiliation thing either. We don't do that. It's compersion on my part that drives me. And her knowing how much I am turned on by her fucking other guys makes her extremely horny.

So I offered her some alone time with him in the hotel room so they could be more intimate, passionate, and free with each other. She is all for it and totally wants to do it. I told her she can have him as her boyfriend if she wants. At first she was hesitant, but then admitted that it turns her on so much and she really has put a lot of thought into it. I know she isn't going anywhere. We have a secure relationship, 4 adult children, and two grandchildren. Our bond is strong. So why not let her has some fun. Life is too short to pretend we aren't into some kinky shit.

I want her to have the most fun, passionate, intense, and intimate sex with him that she can. The knowledge that she likes him and has a big crush on him makes me so hard. I cum so hard when she tells me all of this as we are having sex, or as she jerks me off while talking all about it.

So what are everyone's thoughts? Anyone have this experience? Feel free to share. I am interested in the conversation this brings about. Looking forward to hearing from you all.
every young man needs a girlfriend who is about 15 years older than him

and every aging lady deserves a young boyfriend

Agree! I don’t know why guys can be so possessive. We do not own our wives. If they need to get cock from other men, why would we allow our jealousy to deny them that pleasure? LET THEM FUCK! She will come back home to you. I would totally allow my wife to fuck other men. Few things in life feel as good as sliding your cock into a well used, cum filled cunt. Enjoy it man.
Absolutely I would never deny my wife from getting other cock I have seen courage her to go get more cock and get fucked I love her to have a well used stressed out creamy pussy for me to play with and clean up.

I am posting here to gauge how others feel about this type of situation, and if it turns them on like it does me. Men and women please both reply as I would love to start a conversation about this topic. My wife and I recently opened the door to swinging. We met an awesome younger guy at a nude beach we frequent and the three of us hit it off right away. A week later we were having a threesome in a hotel after our second beach hangout. Since then my wife has admitted to me that she has a crush on him. She loves his 10 inch cock (she was not a size queen until she fucked him), she likes him, and they have a very sexy chemistry with each other when they are fucking.

I encourage them to sext each other, which they do now. I have encouraged her to masterbate with him via video calls, which she does. She is really into him and I fully encourage it. It's not a humiliation thing either. We don't do that. It's compersion on my part that drives me. And her knowing how much I am turned on by her fucking other guys makes her extremely horny.

So I offered her some alone time with him in the hotel room so they could be more intimate, passionate, and free with each other. She is all for it and totally wants to do it. I told her she can have him as her boyfriend if she wants. At first she was hesitant, but then admitted that it turns her on so much and she really has put a lot of thought into it. I know she isn't going anywhere. We have a secure relationship, 4 adult children, and two grandchildren. Our bond is strong. So why not let her has some fun. Life is too short to pretend we aren't into some kinky shit.

I want her to have the most fun, passionate, intense, and intimate sex with him that she can. The knowledge that she likes him and has a big crush on him makes me so hard. I cum so hard when she tells me all of this as we are having sex, or as she jerks me off while talking all about it.

So what are everyone's thoughts? Anyone have this experience? Feel free to share. I am interested in the conversation this brings about. Looking forward to hearing from you all.
At this age they are all younger, I'm happy you both found someone.
It's worked for us a very long time now, still gets a rise out of hubby when I choose disclose. Sometimes I'll have a lover text me his favorite bit of our last tryst and leave it open for Mr to find, sometimes I'll add a foot note. Usually gets me a little something from my husband.

We have an open family. We describe it as polygamous because there are 5 of us (a threesome joined by a couple) who share our lives and family together. We've all made commitments to each other as if we were married.
But we are also polyamorous so having bf and gfs, lovers, FWB, NSA relationships is normal. Can be a bit hectic at times.

So my first wife does have a few younger bf just as I have had a few younger bf and gfs, and a few older women. I do love watch her play with them like toys.

At this age they are all younger, I'm happy you both found someone.
It's worked for us a very long time now, still gets a rise out of hubby when I choose disclose. Sometimes I'll have a lover text me his favorite bit of our last tryst and leave it open for Mr to find, sometimes I'll add a foot note. Usually gets me a little something from my husband.
I would love to be the younger guy in all of this!!!

As long as he is mature enough to handle it and not go around telling the world about his conquests and doesn’t fall in love (which can happen with some younger guys), l would be all for it. Women need what they need.

My wife has a couple of guys at our gym that she plays with from time to time. She even had a threesome with them. The relatability of twenty somethings is great for her when she lets her inner slut out to play.

Back